TREESTANDMAN

Bows for sale

Here is the truth. I haven't had a job for a while and we need money. I'm putting quite a few things up for sale. Feel free to make offers.

1. 2008 PSE X-Force. Very very fast bow. Comes with a quality site, drop away rest, quiver, arrows, and much more. $850 RH 29" draw 60-70lbs. Can be changed with module. Shoots 320 fps

2. Matchews switchback XT 07. SOLD

4. Lone Wolf sit and climb climber treestand. This is the best of the best and climbers are so important here in AZ. Only asking $250 for this stand which I've never hunted in. Basically brand new and they sell for $400 new.

5. Eberlstock pack- Awesome day pack that will carry a bow/rifle, 4 water bladders, food, and 1/4 elk. Only asking $120. New shape.

Here is the bull I just took with my PSE x-force. I love this bow!!!

DSC00036.jpg

Congrats on the bull Mike. I was just wondering if you filled your tag or not. I hope things turn araound for you soon. I am sure this stuff is all in great shape and worth the money folks. Lets try and help Mike sale this gear to help them out. I will let my people know what you have and hope we can find some buyers. Most of us have been in your shoes and know what it takes to sale your gear. When it comes right down to it, it is just stuff and stuff can be replaced. Take care of the family and rebuild when the time comes.

Thx Jade. I've also got a Mexico Coues tag for sale. The hunt runs from November all the way into February!!!! Last year some monsters were taken from this huge ranch and years before that it had not been hunted.

Send me a pm if interested.

Mike

Mike,

I really should not but will take the stand to help out.

I know it will not be put up for at least a year SO

if you want it back it will be yours.

Just rethinking, I may put it up once in Oct.

Need to see cam pics and look at some trees ;)

Mike,

Thanks man. I can probably drop it by as I plan to go up that way to pick up my meat. I'll get in touch with you before I go. Let me know if you change your mind!

Mike

Man I really wish I could help you out but Im in your shoes. I hope things turn around for you. I really wish I could head down to Mexico too!

I just talked to Mike, he said his internet is down and his regular phone is not working either. He said as soon he gets the internet up and working he will reply you guys back and will post pictures of the pack.

Thanks.

Ernesto C

Thank you Ernesto for posting that info. I finally got my internet back up and working and I had 6 pm's about my pack. 3 of you said you'd purchase it and I called the first guy that said he wanted to buy it which is Tucson John. The pack is sold pending funds.

thx,

Mike

I also decided to put my Tikka .270 wsm and Tikka .243 for sale. Both are topped with good Nikon scopes 5-16*, one with turrets. One member is interested in one of them so I will post pics and prices after he lets me know.

Ok, I found a few other items/guns I will be trying to sell. Here are some pics of everything.

1. pair of 9 1/2 Irish Setter boots that are 800 thinsulate I have only worn once. I purchased them to keep my feet warmer while treestand hunting and they work well! Asking $45

2. The other pair are light Danner boots. I already have another pair of Danners so I just don't need these anymore. $45 for these as well.

3. Browning Micro midas bow 40-50 lbs but you can actually shoot 30-50 lbs. Great starter bow for a younger child or woman. My wife can split arrows at 20-30 yds with this bow. Comes with everything shown including arrows. Asking $250

4. Nikon 550 rangefinder- $130

5. Winchester lever action 30-30. $350 OBO Not really sure what this gun is worth?

6. Eberlstock pack- SOLD

7. Lone Wolf sit and climb climber treestand- SOLD PF

8. Butter Corn snakes-$35 each

9. All other types of corn snakes...creamsickles, albinos, reverse okeetee, $20 each

10. Mexico Deer tag- Please call me if interested in this opportunity. It is the hunt of a lifetime at a really good price. hm# 480-615-4352

thx,

Mike Udall

FirstGirl is looking for a bow but she is up in Young

this weekend helping on a couple of Bull tags.

I will let her know about the Browning when she gets home.

Mike,

Thanks man. I can probably drop it by as I plan to go up that way to pick up my meat. I'll get in touch with you before I go. Let me know if you change your mind!

Mike

I would be glad to save you the trip up

and pick up the meat for you.

My freezer is empty :(

:lol:

Hey mike I may be intrested in the boots. As long as you have not stunk them up. And your athletes feet is not to bad.