Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

Time for a new rifle.

Not trying to promote their store. But I saw a very clean 7mm w/scope and strap for around $450 at the cash box in Tucson. Just a thought..

Gamehauler..Your avatar screams "Mayberry" All the way. :D

I know you can spend more, but the Mossberg 100ATR that I have in .30-06 shoots as well as anything I've shot to date. It holds a VERY tight group at 100yrds and the action on the bolt is awesome. You won't break your wrist on this one. Anyway, it cost me about $250 at Wal-Mart. To be honest, I'm not sure if it's chambered in 7mm, but it is in .270, .30-06, .308, and a couple of others. Well, happy hunting! Hope you find what you're looking for.

Last year I bought a new mod 700 adl in 7 rem mag with synthetic stock and 26 in. barrel . Yesterday , I shot 2 different loads thru her at 355 yds. First one was 3 shots with Hornady Heavy Mag 139 gr. sst .

post-704-1256000905_thumb.jpg

This one was my friends pet hand load 154 gr. sst at 355 yds.

post-704-1256001271_thumb.jpg

I got mine at walmart but I think adl has been discontinued and would probaly be hard to find there , last time I looked cabelas still had em for a good price . If I had it to do over , I would buy it again .