Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Wolf tag

Thats a great looking tag, I think the az game and fish should make the bull elk tags like that ,,,, Heres a nice Certificate showing your once in a lifetime draw,,,,,,,would look good on the wall.....cbryant

my wolf tags come 20 to a box. dang i like wolf burger. and i'm plum out. Lark.

You ever try the Wolf Helper? Not bad for a box dinner. Works good for Condor too.

instead o' wolf helper i like to use a little black footed feret, spike dace minnows, hump back chub (that's a fish, not bullwidgeon) or maybe some spotted owl for seasoning with the wolf burger. Lark.

my wolf tags come 20 to a box. dang i like wolf burger. and i'm plum out. Lark.

Lark,

I think that you are pressing your luck. Some day, G&F is going to catch you using your wolf tags in unit 27. It's just a matter of time.

Mark

the biggest enemys them wolf dogs have is cars and the gov't trappers that the usfw sends out to shoot em. besides, i'm far too smart to ever get caught by mere mortals.

i'm far too smart to ever get caught by mere mortals.

I've got news for you Lark: Admitting on a public forum, monitored by G&F, that you shoot wolves, ain't too smart. Sooner or later, they will catch you, especially because you can't keep your mouth shut.

what a maroon. i've only seen a couple of the stupid things in my life. in fact i saw more of em before they "reintroduced" em than since. real wild ones. hurry up and send this email to the bunny sherrif so they can watch me. in fact, i'm headed to wolf country this morning. soon as i load my saddle and bedroll. be there for awhile too. hope i see lots o' wolf/dogs. bring home a big ol' ice chest fulla wolf meat. i did almost squeeze the trigger on one once. in unit 10. where there ain't sposeta be any. saw a big ol coyote and was literally squeezin' the trigger when my buddy said it looked like it had a collar on. sure nuff did too. nice little antenna stickin' up there. they need to put them big red flags on em like the quad runners and dune buggies all have. dang bowsniper, you need to get a real life and not worry so much about some inbred curr that ain't never gonna be able to make it on it's own. wolf meat, now that oughta be some real good stuff there. Lark,

i'm far too smart to ever get caught by mere mortals.

I've got news for you Lark: Admitting on a public forum, monitored by G&F, that you shoot wolves, ain't too smart. Sooner or later, they will catch you, especially because you can't keep your mouth shut.

Mark,

You should know that Lark is just a witty, comical Guy.

He may not like allot of what the Dept. does like a lot of us

but he does respect the law and would not step outside of it.

It was all in fun and funny as heck ;)

what a maroon. i've only seen a couple of the stupid things in my life. Lark,

Hey lark,

Maybe you meant to call me a “moron”? “Maroon” is a reddish brown color. Kinda makes you wonder who the moron is. Anyway, if you want to see another stupid thing in life and a real "moron" at the same time, just take a look in the mirror.

Mark

Guest 300ultramag.

ladies.... cmon! im a moron your a maroon.. blah blah...

"you cant spell".... "yeah well you eat wolf meet"!

whatever.... our fellow men are fighting wars for us and you guys want to spell check.. and cruise the forum to belittle each other.... go do yardwork or clean your garage