Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Wolf tag

I'd love to have one of these that read Arizona instead of Idaho.

:o

pix595813312.jpg

I would certainly hope not. ;)

It really doesn't matter since they will never have one.

just got back from the wolf hunt and bovine pugilism (cow punchin') trip. thought i got one, but it was just a coyote. dangit. i packed a fryin' pan and some k-paul's blackened wolf seasoning over to where it croaked to fry up some. man was i disappointed. it just ain't the same. did shoot a skunk tho. it wernt bad, but nothin' like wolf. i think it had rabies. i been a little afeared o' water since. only other endangered fecies i saw was a gila monster. started to kill it, but the last time i ate one it give me a bad case o' indignation. ain't never really got over it. seen a big herd o' tommygobblers. several herds o' henznpullets. quite a few deer, both the mule and whitetail variety. treed a coon. didn't even use the hounds niether. he was walkin' around by the creek in early afternoon and he went up a tree when i hollerd. did get a few photos of him. poor little feller. packed some salt. got started pumpin' a lotta water, of which the wildllife will get as much use from as the bovines. and at great expense too. slugged a few cows. welded on corrals. fixed the generator so we could pump water. would like to put a solar setup on the wells so's there wouldn't be a buncha diesel smoke pollution and to lessen the demand on foreign oil, but for some reason the gov't won't let it take place. and so there ain't a need to cause futher pollution haulin' the generator around. can't figger that one out? other than it is the gov't. whatever makes sense they are agin and whatever don't make sense they are all for. like wolves. but don't mention green enviro friendly solar 'lectricity. they're plum agin that. seen a fresh bear track and it was season and everthing but it didn't look like a great big one and where he was at he wernt botherin' no cows, so we just rode on. seen a lion track and even seen a for sure wolf track. it had been drinkin' some o' that man made water. too bad them mean ol' ranchers put all that stuff there. i'm sure he'd be a lot better off without it. the forest circus lit off a big controlled burn the day the wind hit. guess they don't get the weather channell. i looked from a high spot today and didn't see much smoke so maybe the rain last night knocked it down before it got away from em. but i'm sure they got more kerosene and get get'r perked back up again and get it up to official outta control forest fire status. it did rain a little last night from just below honeymoon on up. cooled off quite a bit. didn't see any snow on the peaks. didn't rain much below the smelly crossing. looked as if it rained a fair amount south o' the gila in the black hills. oh yeah, and we did see several more maroons. in fact quite a few. it was coues season ya know :lol: i'm glad at least a couple guys here have seen buggs bunny a'fore. well, maybe i'll have better luck next time. i need a little more variety in my diet. deer, elk, pronghorn, quail, turkey, trout, skunk etc. get a little boring. oh yeah, i looked in the mirror and all i seen was a good lookin' cowboy. real goodlookin' and tall. later maroons. Lark.