Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Please Welcome Two New Sponsors!

I would like to introduce you all to our two new sponsors.

A-1 Mattress is perhaps an unsual sponsor for a hunting site, but the more I talked with Bobby Boido, owner of A-1, the more I thought he could offer products that would help members of this site. A-1 has been in business in Tucson for 29 years and is family owned and operated. So what does a mattress have to do with hunting? Well, Bobby is an avid hunter and firmly believes a good night's sleep is extremely important for an enjoyable and successful hunt. In fact Bobby will be writing some articles for Western Hunter Magazine and CouesWhitetail.com that discuss how to get a great night's sleep while hunting. A-1 Mattress only uses high quality products and they can get you a perfect foam pad for your cot at hunting camp or even upgrade your mattresses in your RV.

And A-1 mattress has decided that in addition to providing support for CouesWhitetail.com for advertising, they will donate to the Coues Buck contest this year. He is donating a high quality camping pad (up to full-size and up to 5 inches thick). This camping pad could be for your cot, or something that will fit perfectly between the wheel wells in the back of your pick up. Or it will work in your tent trailer/RV. This is a great prize that I think many of us would benefit from. I am sure Bobby will be spending time in the forum discussing the ins and outs of foam pads and why he can offer a better product than you can get most anywhere else.

And trust me when I say Bobby is an avid hunter. He killed a monster Coues on his hunt a couple years ago when his wife won the Super Raffle Coues tag and then transferred it to him. (that's why his forum name is LuckySOB!). here is a pic of that awesome droptine buck.

post-1-1256159628_thumb.jpg

Bobby is also a sportsman who puts in his time with the conservation groups. In fact he is current president of the AZ Chapter of SCI. So if you think you might want to upgrade your padding for your hunting camps/RVs, give him a call and see what he can do for you.

-----------------------

Another excellent sponsor that just signed up is McMillan. McMillan is a local firearm manufacturer in Phoenix that makes high-quality, super-accurate hunting and tactical rifles and stocks. McMillan also supports local conservation groups like AZ Sportsmen For Wildlife.

post-1-1256161328_thumb.jpg

THE WORLD IS FULL OF COMPROMISES. McMILLAN BELIEVES YOUR RIFLE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THEM.

This year for hunters, McMillan is launching the new Custom Collection, a line of high tech hunting rifles built on the McMillan G30 custom action. The Custom Collection includes seven new rifles that represent best of breed engineering married with sleek styling and legendary McMillan accuracy.

Our TAC-series tactical rifles are led by the world famous TAC-50 in 50 caliber, and include 308, 300 Win Mag and 338 Lapua. In 2008, we added the new M1A in a tactical configuration.

Own a McMillan rifle and enter the world of no-compromise performance.

post-1-1256161352_thumb.jpg

AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU DESERVE TO OWN THE FINEST HUNTING RIFLE THAT TECHNOLOGY CAN CREATE. McMillan’s Custom Collection is a new line of custom rifles based on the premise that superior technology builds a superior rifle. The foundation of the Custom Collection is the McMillan G30 action, incorporating best of breed concepts in modern action design. The McMillan stock’s technology has been chosen by elite military and law enforcement forces worldwide and has set countless records on competitive circuits. McMillan accuracy is legendary. We use only the finest match grade barrels, triggers, custom grade hardware, and accessories. The styling is elegant yet muscular with an emphasis on pure function. These are not rifles meant to be kept behind glass, but serious equipment for the professional who demands the finest that technology can build.

Visit the McMillan website for more information on their awesome rifles and stocks.

Welcome A-1 Mattress and McMillan! We sold our trailer a while back and will be wanting a foam pad for the truck bed, I will be sure to check with A-1.

Kathi

Thank you Amanda for the opportunity and for such a great website.

I always read and look at the trail cam pictures, I am happy to be a part of the coueswhitetail family.

My business is all mattresses and all about getting a good nights rest, even a good nap during the day is essential to success in the field.

If any of you members have a question, reach me here or check out my website. I have been in the business for actually 32 years now.I chose this website, because I believe in doing business with local every day people who share the same passion,hunting !!

Good luck to all who has a tag this deer season.

Bobby ( luckysob )

Your are welcome Bobby.

A-1 can help you with ANY mattress issue. It doesn't have to be camping/hunting related, so if you happen to need a new mattress for your home, why not buy a great product from a fellow member and hunter??

Amanda

I've had a number of McMillan stocks and you won't find any better!!! I believe they just introduced a new Safari series rifle as well. They have some of the best tactical training in the US.

Welcome aboard guys!

I bought a McMillan stock at a gun store here in Tucson years ago.I put it on my rebarreled winchester that was rechambered to a WHTBY 257.That gun has been with me to Canada and all over Arizona and New Mexico.The gun never needs a scope adjustment, the stock does not show any scratches or wear at all.

Welcome to the sight and Thanks for a great product.

Bobby

PS- that is the gun I used to kill my drop tine coues !

I bought a McMillan stock at a gun store here in Tucson years ago.I put it on my rebarreled winchester that was rechambered to a WHTBY 257.That gun has been with me to Canada and all over Arizona and New Mexico.The gun never needs a scope adjustment, the stock does not show any scratches or wear at all.

Welcome to the sight and Thanks for a great product.

Bobby

PS- that is the gun I used to kill my drop tine coues !

Just proof they'll let anyone in this joint!!! :D :D :D

Bobby - thanks for supporting a great site and all the work you do with the G&F and SCI.

cmc

If McMillan needs a stock test on CWT.com I'll do it. Ive always wanted to get one of their stocks (and one day, one of their rifles if I'm lucky)