Sign in to follow this  
hornhunter

Thanks Eagarcoues

dad i love you and miss you im so glad that you are serving our country and letting all of us enjoy our freedoms love you and miss you kolby

hey bro thank you for the service you put in its greatly appreciated Dustin

Hey dad miss ya lots man cant wait til you come home its been to long when you get home were gonna have to share a beer or something to bond haha love ya man get home safe thanks for all your doing for me! JESSE

hey thanks man. i really appreciate everthimg your doing for us over there man

love bronson

a.k.a filbert

hey this is lexi spence and kelsey DiFrancesco , we love your home and family and have heard a lot about you and can't wait to meet you! were really excitied and really appreciate what you are doing for us and our country :) have a wonderful day and will see you soon

love always

lexi &

kelsey a.k.a kelso :):):)

Hey lover boy ~ you have lots of awesome "kids" they all sat with me today at the Veterans day program, and are so respectful!!

We all appreciate your sacrifice for us here at home. See you in 7 weeks!!

I will take this time to thank you as well. Even when i do not know who you are. I do not mean any disrespect by jumping on this post from your loved ones. It would not be right for me to enjoy this life I have with my loved ones If i did not take the time to thank you for your sacrafice. We pray that the lord keeps you safe for your return to your family. Thanks again.

Jade Goodman.

I will take this time to thank you as well. Even when i do not know who you are. I do not mean any disrespect by jumping on this post from your loved ones. It would not be right for me to enjoy this life I have with my loved ones If i did not take the time to thank you for your sacrafice. We pray that the lord keeps you safe for your return to your family. Thanks again.

Jade Goodman.

+1

Thank you.

Amanda

Hey Jeff just seen the posted wanted to say thank you againg for what you are doing. I miss you and can't wait to go hunting witht you again. We went and did some squirrel hunting today and got about 13 of them little guys. Be safe

ETHAN

Plus one for me and my family! Thank you, and thank all of you vets for your service to our country. I truly believe that our soldiers are the heart and soul of this country.

Thanks guys,

About 7 weeks and I will be home on leave, I have a couple of day set aside to be in the stand, and we should find out if we got drawen for spring turkey this week,

Be home in April