Sign in to follow this  
redline410

Strange request and a long shot.

If there is some kind of book of unwritten rules with the trail cams that I'm not privy too and the following breaks some ethics codes, I'll apologize now.

Came across a trail cam during the October hunt at the head of the first grassy draw west of the Nonesuch rocks (sorry for the vague description, if its yours you'll know where it is). The actual "deer stand here" area looked like it had been there awhile even though the camera seemed fairly recent as far as I could tell with out getting too close. To the point- The buck I was lucky enough to harvest this year was first seen near that area in August with his band of deliquint brothers. Since then they had found a much more inaccessible area to terrorize but I was hoping their smiling mugs were captured on film with fuzzy horns prior to their departure. If you have his picture and wouldn't mind parting with a copy, PM me.......I'd appreciate it.

He kinda looks like this only without the smiling goof ball attached to his antlers......And much more lively I'd assume...

post-825-1257969706_thumb.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.
If there is some kind of book of unwritten rules with the trail cams that I'm not privy too and the following breaks some ethics codes, I'll apologize now.

Came across a trail cam during the October hunt at the head of the first grassy draw west of the Nonesuch rocks (sorry for the vague description, if its yours you'll know where it is). The actual "deer stand here" area looked like it had been there awhile even though the camera seemed fairly recent as far as I could tell with out getting too close. To the point- The buck I was lucky enough to harvest this year was first seen near that area in August with his band of deliquint brothers. Since then they had found a much more inaccessible area to terrorize but I was hoping their smiling mugs were captured on film with fuzzy horns prior to their departure. If you have his picture and wouldn't mind parting with a copy, PM me.......I'd appreciate it.

He kinda looks like this only without the smiling goof ball attached to his antlers......And much more lively I'd assume...

post-825-1257969706_thumb.jpg

greedy, greedy! typical hunter wants his buck and trail pics too...

I know- never satisfied....But the only other picture I have of him is this one and well, its missing a little something....

I think what your picture is missing is called clarity and focus. but all that aside you could show that picture to anyone on here and they are gonna tell you that you should do you best to SHOOT and keep shooting! It looks like you did just that, Congrats on a great buck and I hope some one offers up a picture for you.

-sam