TLH

Mike Kennedy

I wanted to let everyone know that we lost a good man yesterday. Mike Kennedy worked at Cabela's and was the big guy that had a slight limp because of bad knee's--he never complained. He always had a smile and a hand out to shake when i visited Cabela's. Mike was very much into the conservation groups in Arizona and he lived, worked and slept to hunt--he was truly one of us.

Mike passed away yesterday at the age of 53 years and he never saw it coming. Please take a minute to pray for his family--as for Mike--well i am pretty sure i know where he is and he is just fine.

Rest in peace buddy!! See ya when i see ya!

The memorial service will be held

Monday Dec. 21st

10 am

Northgate Church of Christ

16612 N. 21st Ave (just south of Bell Rd.)

Reception will immediately follow at the Church

Sorry to hear that Terry. I have never met him, but he sounds like a good man, and I am sorry that he left at such a young age.

My prayers and sympathy for his family and freinds.

Wow, Terry I am shocked and sad to see this. I knew Mike from way back in my younger days. He was a great fellow. I enjoyed seeing him at Cabelas when in there. You could tell he enjoyed his job very much.

Rest in Peace Mike, Dan

Agreed TLH,

Mike Kennedy was a really great guy. As has been said he always had a smile a great attitude and was all about people. He loved his family and his work. When we talked last, about a month ago, he was as passionate about life as anyone could be. I only knew him for a couple years but and am going to miss his bigger than life presence, clarity and good attitude. He showed caring for those around him more than for himself.

I'm sure his wife, and 2 daughters are missing "The Big Guy" the most and my prayers have been with them since I heard the sad and surprising news on Thursday. I trust the Lord has him now and you can bet his knees are not a problem there.

Things like this can happen to anyone and they do naturally bring you face to face with your own mortality. While you might be thinking, about your own mortality right now, please take a few moments and say a prayer, for Mike, His Family and also your own soul so you can be sure of your eternal destiny as Mike was. If you've never done this, it will be the best present you could give yourself. This is the real truth about Christmas.

Rest in Peace Mike, You will be missed

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Mike.

May you rest in peace.

TJ

The memorial service will be held

Monday Dec. 21st

10 am

Northgate Church of Christ

16612 N. 21st Ave (just south of Bell Rd.)

Reception will immediately follow at the Church

Steve