Sign in to follow this  
elkman

archery target sale

4' x 5' cotton bale archery target. very little arrow penetration, unlike hay bales, and incredibly easy to pull arrows from target as well. they are wrapped in burlap and last for years and years without any problems. use as a target or a large backstop for a 3d target. can deliver as well

call jason 480-577-5034

Interesting but no cash right now.

where I shoot at home a wood fence is a back stop

which can be hard to get arrows out of

and I need to dial in a new bow and

Danielle just started to shoot a bow.

Sounds like you may have more than one

so maybe down the road.

Care to share a price :rolleyes:

sorry they a 100 bucks. i can deliver them in the valley they weigh arounf 400lbs. they are great i have had mine for 4 years and it still fine. i have 5 left

THOSE TARGETS DO LOOK PRETTY SWEET. I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BEING USED FOR ARCHERY CLUBS BEFORE, BUT NEVER SHOT ONE. ILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING ILL TAKE ONE IF YOU STILL GOT EM.

I dont know about these cotton targets. They have metal bands around the top, bottom, and center and I have seen many carbon arrows hit them and shatter over the years. If you cut the bands in the middle, the cotton rapidly pours out. Either way you are losing money each year. What a scam!!! Dont buy into these hill-billies get rich quick scheme.

Thanks from

Hay Farmers of America

I dont know about these cotton targets. They have metal bands around the top, bottom, and center and I have seen many carbon arrows hit them and shatter over the years. If you cut the bands in the middle, the cotton rapidly pours out. Either way you are losing money each year. What a scam!!! Dont buy into these hill-billies get rich quick scheme.

Thanks from

Hay Farmers of America

Before you come on the site and start a ruckus, calling names and such, why don't you introduce yourself...bad first post buckwheat! :unsure:

-Jeremy-

sound like your a bitter hay farmer jeremy. sorry but hay bales dont even compare to these cotton bales. my cousin shoots them at a small town archery range and they have had theirs for like 6 or 7 years, and they still look the same. im shootin one now and its workin well for me too, no complaints here.

Thanks from

Hay Farmers of America

Before you come on the site and start a ruckus, calling names and such, why don't you introduce yourself...bad first post buckwheat! :unsure:

-Jeremy-

+1

Guest 300ultramag.

Thanks from

Hay Farmers of America

that is FuNNY Stuff!

GREAT first post... hha :lol:

They are called Mote Bales. It is all the trashy cotton that is discarded during the gining process. A regular clean cotton bale with marketable cotton weighs 500lbs. These mote bales vary in weight but usually weigh between 350-400lbs. The cotton gins have a hard time getting rid of all the trashy cotton so they bale it up and either sell them cheap or give them away. If you don't live in the valley to get one of these just visit the closes cotton gin and you can pick as many as you want up pretty cheap or sometimes free. Usually the arrows are easy to pull, but some of them are baled so tight it can be almost impossible to pull out. We have about 15 at our little range and 2 of them we had to get rid of because we couldn't get the arrows out. The rest are awesome though. Now you know everything there is to know about cotton archery targets. If you need any more useless info feel free to shoot me a pm. I am bored.