Sign in to follow this  
thegunsmith2506

Another good day of calling

Had another great day of calling! We hunted all day and called a total of 11 dogs. This was by far my best day of calling ever, and my worst day of shooting. We had a really hard time with swirling winds. On several stands we had dogs running in fast. The wind would switch, and they would take off! We both missed 2 dogs, and 4 got away without a shot. All were shotgun kills between 10 and 51 yards. All these were shot with Wingmaster HD BB's. I think its funny how many 60lb coyotes I hear about in AZ. We shot the biggest coyote I have ever killed, he was 37lbs on the fish scale.

Picture was taken from my stand location:

STANDSETUP.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

Nice work Brandon! I should have taken you up on your offer to tag along. In fact, I did absolutely nothing today!! One of these days we will hook up for a hunt.

Congrats again.

Nice job guys!! I have not had the chance to go out, being really bussy for the last 3 weeks; but hopefully soon I'll go out and if I have half of your succes that will be good :) \

Ernesto C

B) ....awesome job fella's...and with scattgun,that had to be a blast...congrat's

nice job

Nice work Brandon! I should have taken you up on your offer to tag along. In fact, I did absolutely nothing today!! One of these days we will hook up for a hunt.

Congrats again.

Sounds good! Just let me know when you are ready.