who is this guy?

Some people just never learn.......What a moron.

It sounds to me like he will continue to hunt unlawfuly anyway. So makeing the law change to a life time revocation . will make no improvement on his issue.

They must of had a tracking device under his truck all the time. :P

Unbelievable.

Everyone is blaming this poor man for his personal problems? I can't believe our society. Mr Frost's continual acting out and blatant disregard for the law, obviously is his own simple attempt at capturing attention, not animals. He obviously is hurting emotionally and very lonely so the only way he can get the attention he needs it so keep the AZGFD on his tail.

Okay.... I will Take off that politically correct hat now.

What a moron! He Must have no brains if he keeps going out and doing the same thing and getting caught again and again!. I bet he is the only one not complaining about not getting drawn. He gives all hunters a bad rap. I would like to show him some hunting etiquette.

Maybe they outta cut his trigger finger off....Just a thought.

Somebody needs to whoop this guys a$$, these hand slaps aren't stopping him from anything, thats like telling somebody they can't drive and taking their license, wait a minute they do that too don't they, this guy needs to be in jail for a while, and pay some fines, then we'll cut off his trigger fingers.

This is from the AGFD news article:

"If Arizona had a lifetime revocation it would first allow us to take away Frost's hunting privileges for the rest of his life. Then if he later were convicted of poaching it would be a class six felony punishable by up to a year and a half in prison and up to a $100,000 fine," says Day."

This seems extreme to me because, as I read it, there isn't a distinction between the severity of the violated law. I especially dislike a first strike and you're out law. An 18-year-old found hunting in the wrong unit could lose his privelige to hunt not only in Arizona but in every state with a reciprocal agreement == for the rest of his life!

Bill

Can you blame him. How often do you get drawn. I love to hunt and it seems I don't get to do it very often. I have been hunting for 12 years. In total the game and fish has given me one bull elk tag and two deer tags. Three tags in twelve years....come on. But I don't think this guy is mad he doesn't get drawn. I also don't know how he always gets caught. How difficult could it be to shoot an animal take it home. I would never do it, because I don't want the black mark next to my name. Lets just say for the disscusion of it, who hear thinks they could pull it off if they wanted to. I am not saying anyone does but could you and how.

Can you blame him. How often do you get drawn. I love to hunt and it seems I don't get to do it very often. I have been hunting for 12 years. In total the game and fish has given me one bull elk tag and two deer tags. Three tags in twelve years....come on. But I don't think this guy is mad he doesn't get drawn. I also don't know how he always gets caught....

I Did read that he has been caught illegally taking Mtn lion, Bear, Javelina (and who knows what else). His attitude and actions reflect badly on every respectable hunter. I think this is a case where the guy thinks he can do whatever he wants. He needs to be taught a lesson. In sort of a twist, this guy has committed a crime and his actions effectively "PIN" the blame on "every Hunter".

As far as the Draw system, There are Plenty of NON Tag game animals in AZ. If he just wanted to hunt, he could do that without going after tag animals. Sure the tag system is not perfect. The random chance aspect means you won't be drawn EVERY year. However, Disregard of the system for your own personal gains is no better than terrorism.

I am sure people out there do just what he did and get away with it. That does not mean it is right.

Your own Character is evident in how you act, when nobody is around to see what you do. Happy to say, I don't fit this moron's mold.

I know it is wrong. I would say everyone on this site thinks it is wrong. But I am not shock when someone tells me some guy got busted for shooting game without a tag. The only reason we have great hunting is because the game is managed. Without the draw the hunting would be so bad. So you love the draw but at the same time you hate it. But people get pissed off and sooner or later they just don't care. This guy does what he does for what ever reasons. It is too bad we have hunters like that. We have it hard enough with all the tree hugers, and other organizations. We don't need some dumb butt making us look bad.

Hard to understand this guy. If he was shooting monster deer or elk, I would think he is the type of guy who is wrecking our great hunting traditions.(Guys That shoot animals illegaly and a few years later pretend they shoot them legally). This guy is shooting bear and lions.Who knows why he is doing it.

Noel

Guest Ernesto C

bcoover,please let me disagree with your opinion,just because I dont get drawn that does not give me the right to do something illegal(poach).There are some other states where you can hunt,or other game you can persue. For example if a guy can't get any girl to go out on a date with him, does that give him the rigth to go out and rape woman? I believe he's responsable for his own actions and besides he's a grown man so.....yes, I blame him.

I totally agree with you that guys like this one give us,the true hunters,a bad reputation.

I got the feeling that you feel sorry for the guy,it is that?

Noel, there is ways to do things,and the legal way is the rigth way. How expensive is a mountain lion tag?...............the discussion is stil open. :ph34r:

Ernesto,

I think you misunderstood my comments. I agree with you, Do not know why he poached the bear and lion, when he could buy a tag over the counter. I was just saying that maybe if they were deer or elk,I would understand his motives.This does not mean I agree with him. Poaching is illegal and wrong regardless of speceis.

Noel

I think we all feel the same way. I am just trying to come to a logical conclusion as to why he did it. That was the only thing I could think of. I don't feel sorry for him. He was the one whole broke the law, and now he should pay for it. The fact remains he should not have broken the law. I don't and that is why I still can hunt. I remember our game and fish instructor for the hunter safty class saying '' hunting is a privilege not a right'' I still belive that.

Personally i think he should recieve the punishment he recieved! The doing away with your hunting rights for life for poaching like billrquimby mentioned is a very good idea, IF THEY WILL DRAW THE LINE> BC i know a guy that got caught in 2002 shooting a 400 class bull elk in Az during archery season with a colorado tag and he only was revoc. till 2009!!!! WHICH IS A BUNCH OF BS****** Now back to the Payson man, WE SHOULD be able to kill as many Mt. Lions for free of charge!!! FOR COMPENSATION FOR THE NUMBER OF DEER THEY KILL! A Mature lion in a good deer area will generally kill atleast one deer on a weekly basis!