Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Blue Jeep in Globe

yes it is me , I had to get an alignment and oil change before I head up to flag next week to brave the snow storm coming in!broke the tie rod on the August coues hunt and the alignment is way off!

We all really have to get together and take a picture of all the Jeeps together with our stickers. ;)

We all really have to get together and take a picture of all the Jeeps together with our stickers. ;)

I was thinking the same thing, but then I realized some of us have inappropriate stickers on our jeeps....wouldn't be a pretty picture!

Amanda

I was thinking the same thing, but then I realized some of us have inappropriate stickers on our jeeps....wouldn't be a pretty picture!

Amanda

I am sure Clay could take off the other sitcker... :P :lol: !!!!

Amanda

Considering he is a good friend of mine, you would think he would be up for that, but he is oddly resistent to it.

In fact I think he likes twisting that knife deeper into my heart..... :)

Amanda

Come on now you guys I support you both...keep on complaining and see what sticker comes off first. :lol:

You know I will always love you Amanda...you are the wind beneath my wings. ;)

Come on now you guys I support you both...keep on complaining and see what sticker comes off first. :lol:

Hahaha...By the way I need another CWT sticker for the bronco... :rolleyes:

Kiss A$$.... :lol:

forum sl** :ph34r:

Email me a sticker request and I can get one out to you. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Amanda

forum sl** :ph34r:

:lol: I just love taking to you Jeremy. Should I tell everyone about that Drag Queen from back in the day? :lol:

Amanda

Considering he is a good friend of mine, you would think he would be up for that, but he is oddly resistent to it.

Amanda

What stickers are you guys talking about? I only have a bowtech, coueswhitetail.com, and a game & fish sticker. You guys sure are weird. :blink: :rolleyes:

Amanda

Amanda

What stickers are you guys talking about? I only have a bowtech, coueswhitetail.com, and a game & fish sticker. You guys sure are weird. :blink: :rolleyes:

:)