Sign in to follow this  
dogman68

diff pic of lion

Thought this might give a better impression as to the size of this lion. I see lion pics every week that are "165 lbs" but personally I have never caught one that big that I was able to weigh. I am guessing this one at 140 lbs but regardless of weight, he is pretty stout. Hap has already recovered other than he cannot yet bark. The vet says it will come back eventually.

post-575-1267019285_thumb.jpg

Glad Hap is doing better! Thanks Randy for posting this Awesome Cat... You should post his trophy photos that will really show him off! I really appreciate that that you are one of the few who calls a lion what he is... and does not try to "compete" with the monsters they kill in the northern states.... I've grown up around some very good Lion Hunters and the good ones stand appart by never "throwing" big numbers around.... they just produce good cats. Kinda like every canyon DOES NOT have a 400" and two 350"+ bulls in it... ;)... and yet everyone is seeing them. ;) :lol: Anyhow thanks, Randy! I love hearing about truely Giant AZ Cats without the BS... and year after year you give us just that! ;) :)

Nice cat. Did you run that cat and he would not tree or was it a different one that slapped your dog?

What is he on. Looks like a calf elk or something.