CouesWhitetail

New CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts - like 'em?

Here's my stab at it: http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=16332946-3556653

It's not too different from the current desgn, but has the "new" deer logo and I added a little info about the deer itself. Which I think is kinda cool. Only thing I might do different is make the actual rendering of Josh's deer a touch bigger.

kevin

Here's my stab at it: http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=16332946-3556653

It's not too different from the current desgn, but has the "new" deer logo and I added a little info about the deer itself. Which I think is kinda cool.

kevin

Cool. I like it!

Thanks for your work on that. If anyone wants to keep messing with designs, feel free.

Amanda

Could not get the text where I wanted it at the top

or change the amount of arch but you get the idea.

I'm sure Customink would do it.

http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=16332946-3556653

You posted the same link that coues sniper did. you have to save your design and then reopen it and repost the link.

Amanda

Mike,

Try saving the design, email it to yourself, then when you get the email, open it up and then the link should be different than coues snipers. The link numbers should be different.

Amanda

I like the arc on the front logo... that looks good! But I, also like the smaller lettering that CS has.... The back looks good with the arc as well (obviously needs to be wider).... but on the womens shirts I'd figure CS's design would be better suz the girls hair would cover CW.com..... Awesome effort guys!

Also I have a request on the longsleeve shirts... I really like the name down the sleeve that we have now... However..... I wear a t-shirt over my longsleeve shirts a lot so... I'd vote to put the lettering from the elbow down. ;) :D

shirts look good great work! The next we know gino is going to be asking for a bikini top that he can wear around the woods! :blink: ;)

I like the arc on the front logo... that looks good! But I, also like the smaller lettering that CS has.... The back looks good with the arc as well (obviously needs to be wider).... but on the womens shirts I'd figure CS's design would be better suz the girls hair would cover CW.com..... Awesome effort guys!

Also I have a request on the longsleeve shirts... I really like the name down the sleeve that we have now... However..... I wear a t-shirt over my longsleeve shirts a lot so... I'd vote to put the lettering from the elbow down. ;) :D

I also was going to say that about long sleeves and thats what I wear during hunting season and all winter

I really like those designs Jim! I like the addition of the grey ghost text and the fonts you used.

I think I like #3 the best although I am not sure we need the text about it being the # 1 coues site in the world.

I think I might like the last one better if it said The Grey Ghost rather than the real ghost hunters. Neat designs!

Amanda