CouesWhitetail

New CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts - like 'em?

I think something like "The Grey Ghost" rather than the scientific name would be really cool. Also, I agree with the fronts needing to be smaller and more of a chest logo.

I think something like "The Grey Ghost" rather than the scientific name would be really cool. Also, I agree with the fronts needing to be smaller and more of a chest logo.

I like that!!! Good call! ;)

We could replace the latin name is some sort of slogan that fits well with the website (like the Grey Ghost example). If others of you have slogan-type ideas, post 'em up.

Amanda

We could replace the latin name is some sort of slogan that fits well with the website (like the Grey Ghost example). If others of you have slogan-type ideas, post 'em up.

Amanda

Amanda's Place ;)

Amanda

Amanda's Place ;)

Love it!!! :) LOL!

Amanda

***CWT****

Like No Other

That's sort of in the same vein as another one a friend sent me:

CouesWhitetail.com

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

But I would rather we stuck to something about the amazing deer we all love.

Amanda

I really like the rendering Mike did of Josh's buck, that looks awesome, but I'm not a fan of the rest of the shirt. I understand what you are saying Amanda about "brand recognition" with the large logo up front, but I really think it makes shirts look "cheesy" or unprofessional when the large logo is on the front. I don't think the font used suits the shirts well either. And I think the latin name should be left off. I don't mean to hurt any feelings here, and this is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth. But I much prefer the current version of the shirts as well. Simple, small front logo, cool back logo, not too much verbage, nice fonts, done ;) . Name on sleeve on the longsleeve is a cool touch.

Kevin

We could replace the latin name is some sort of slogan that fits well with the website (like the Grey Ghost example). If others of you have slogan-type ideas, post 'em up. But I would rather we stuck to something about the amazing deer we all love.

Amanda

Here's a few:

Coueswhitetail.com... more addicting than crack.

Coueswhitetail.com... Once you've tried Coues, nothing else will do's

Coueswhitetail.com... Because Carp are kinda dumb

Coueswhitetail.com... who ever thought chasing 110 lb, half invisible deer with Einstein's IQ and can apparently read minds and see into the future could be so rewarding?

Coueswhitetail.com... and to think your wife/husband felt neglected before you joined ;)

We could replace the latin name is some sort of slogan that fits well with the website (like the Grey Ghost example). If others of you have slogan-type ideas, post 'em up. But I would rather we stuck to something about the amazing deer we all love.

Amanda

Here's a few:

Coueswhitetail.com... more addicting than crack.

Coueswhitetail.com... Once you've tried Coues, nothing else will do's

Coueswhitetail.com... Because Carp are kinda dumb

Coueswhitetail.com... who ever thought chasing 110 lb, half invisible deer with Einstein's IQ and can apparently read minds and see into the future could be so rewarding?

Coueswhitetail.com... and to think your wife/husband felt neglected before you joined ;)

Good ones!!!

Amanda

I really like the rendering Mike did of Josh's buck, that looks awesome, but I'm not a fan of the rest of the shirt. I understand what you are saying Amanda about "brand recognition" with the large logo up front, but I really think it makes shirts look "cheesy" or unprofessional when the large logo is on the front. I don't think the font used suits the shirts well either. And I think the latin name should be left off. I don't mean to hurt any feelings here, and this is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth. But I much prefer the current version of the shirts as well. Simple, small front logo, cool back logo, not too much verbage, nice fonts, done ;) . Name on sleeve on the longsleeve is a cool touch.

Kevin

+1... Amanda, I think you hit it out of the park on the current version. My suggestion is keep the current design and change the bucks on the back as time goes on.>>> Manny

Kevin

+1... Amanda, I think you hit it out of the park on the current version. My suggestion is keep the current design and change the bucks on the back as time goes on.>>> Manny

++1 My thoughts as well ;)

Sorry there Clay... not raining on your parade... I just don't care for anything much on the front of my shirts but a pocket.... ;)

With the rainbow on it you mean? :lol:

Sorry there Clay... not raining on your parade... I just don't care for anything much on the front of my shirts but a pocket.... ;)

With the rainbow on it you mean? :lol:

:lol: :P :lol: Only if it has a pot of gold at the end of it! :P

Kevin

++1 My thoughts as well ;)

+++1 Same here.

Smaller on front is better. IMO

How about Team Coues pocket sized in the front?

Amanda don't forget the big sizes for azcoues33.

By the time this gets worked out he should fit in a XL LOL

post-1013-1268064950.jpg