CouesWhitetail

New CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts - like 'em?

Truth? I wouldnt spend my money on any of them.

A little more info on why would be helpful. Don't like the font? Don't like the buck? don't like tshirts?? :) Or even more useful might be what you would like to see on a new shirt?

Amanda

I just dont like them. I am with TJ, I like the current shirts and wouldnt mind seeing a collard shirt.

a "collard" shirt? why not mustard greens or cabbage? oh wait, this is casey, he probly means "collared". then again, he might really have a shirt made outta collards too. and i really really love collards too. but i'd ruther have a bacon or a jerky shirt myself. ya gotta use them 'e's' casey. just like them commas. member? by the way amanda, if you wanna really sell a lotta shirts you could put a pitcher o' me on em. all the girls would want several. ya won't even hafta split it or nothin', you can have it all. in fact, they'd probly buy em by the box, so's they could cut out my pitcher and make masks for them ugly dudes they're married to, to wear all the time. it's a curse bein' so foxy. it really is. Lark.

a "collard" shirt? why not mustard greens or cabbage? oh wait, this is casey, he probly means "collared". then again, he might really have a shirt made outta collards too. and i really really love collards too. but i'd ruther have a bacon or a jerky shirt myself. ya gotta use them 'e's' casey. just like them commas. member? by the way amanda, if you wanna really sell a lotta shirts you could put a pitcher o' me on em. all the girls would want several. ya won't even hafta split it or nothin', you can have it all. in fact, they'd probly buy em by the box, so's they could cut out my pitcher and make masks for them ugly dudes they're married to, to wear all the time. it's a curse bein' so foxy. it really is. Lark.

Thanks for the laugh Lark :)

Amanda,

I do like the camo shirt, mostly because it's, well...camo.

I also like the front design as a logo, but, maybe with a different font. (?)

Not to take away from the design of it because I think its right on the money.

TJ and Casey, I was also interested in a collared shirt, mostly since I don't wear t-shirts all that much.

Amanda and I were actually talking about this last week and they may be in the works in the very near future.

Especially if we can pre-sell some shirts or get a good count on who would like them. Question...polo type? or field shirt? How much $ is too much and may deter some buyers? A collared shirt would obviously cost more, but I agree, it would be cool to have for banquets and such. (or weddings!)

Back to the issue at hand...t-shirt design...

What would you guys prefer on the shirts?

Not too busy?

small logo in front?

Large design in back okay?

designs of what exactly...live deer? big racks? skulls with big racks?

I personally like the skulls, but that's just me.

I also like the bigger name on the front because that's what people see most when they are talking to you and it's what shows up in trophy field pics. So I am looking to get the front more recognizable and therefore, I like the stuff big on the front, but then I am trying to get the biggest promotion for the website that I can. However, that all means nothing if you guys don't buy the shirts, so keep the ideas flowing. I am seriously interested in what you would like to see in a shirt.

Amanda

Dang we spent all this time on the shirts Amanda and it seems that everyone wants what they want. Just let them design their own and order them at 50.00 each. It would be a win win situation for them. They get what they want and at a great price :lol:

It's always like this when we post a new design. Hard to get consensus, everyone has their individual likes and dislikes. But I think it's good to have the discussion and get feedback, so keep it coming even if you dislike the new designs. Some day we will hit on another popular design. Man, I really love that rendering of Grong's buck that Rembrant did. No matter what, I will eventually be getting some kind of shirt with that deer on it. I love it!! Wish we could get that one on a design everyone liked.

Amanda

Sorry there Clay... not raining on your parade... I just don't care for anything much on the front of my shirts but a pocket.... ;)

I also like the big lettering across the front, I think it gives more exposure to the site. That's the purpose right? As far as the Polo shirts its a great idea as long as there is a good pre order amount so Amanda doesn't get hung with a lot of shirts that people don't want. I personally wouldn't buy one just because I don't wear Polo's.

Gino, sounds to me like you stepped on Clays toes by sayin you (and I) are not fans...

Clay, if I REALLY want someone to know about Coueswhitetail.com I will just tell them " HEY!!! GO CHECK OUT COUESWHITETAIL.COM!!!"

Man, I really love that rendering of Grong's buck that Rembrant did. No matter what, I will eventually be getting some kind of shirt with that deer on it. I love it!! Wish we could get that one on a design everyone liked.

Amanda

I have to agree with you on Grong's buck. It definately has to be on whatever design you choose. It looks awesome. :)

TJ

Ok guys....lets not get in a fight over tshirts! My goodness....

Amanda

I agree! That was not my intent. I don't wear shirts (or hats) from a promo stand point unless they are paying me or providing me with that product.... I wear it because I like how it looks and feels... That would be like saying I wear Carhart to promote Carhart Apparel.... I wear it cuz it works for me. Plain and simple.... Cracks me up... cuz people think that I work for Payson Concrete, or Foxworth, or Probuild, and lots of other places cuz they give me free shirts, jackets, and coozies.... heck, I got accused of working at Rim View RV one time!!! HAHAHa!! I wear them cuz: A- they are free B- they wear well for me as work clothing... so they get free advertising. In the hunting world we pay for apparel from the people and places we support... so it had better look and feel the way I want it too, or I ain't wearin' it. ;) :lol: