Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Draw Results up

Results are up for oryx. My wife drew again for the offrange hunt. Guess my luck is saving up for the June drawing.

Kevin

I just got an oryx on Sunday and was hoping to draw again because I had a ton of fun. No such luck, but my dad drew off range and a buddy drew Rhodes Canyon.

9 years and no tag how nice, my kids got the big 0 as well. Last year they both got drawn for oryx and then did not draw anything else, so maybe we will have better luck in the later draw. ag

Hey Kevin. Me and my uncle got drawn for the depredation 5-510. At least we got something

this year.

Derek Harris

What are the odds of a nonresident drawing a tag for oryx and how much are they? :)

TJ

The odds are not very good. Around 2% for the premier once-in-a-lifetine hunts, and its a little better for the off-range hunts. The cost is $1637 for non-residents.

Congrats Derrick, I'm assuming uncle Nate?

TJ, the odds are the same for residents as it is for non-residents for oryx, just costs a lot more! Good luck if you apply, I'd be more than happy to help you out on the range if you draw.

Kevin

Congrats Derrick, I'm assuming uncle Nate?

TJ, the odds are the same for residents as it is for non-residents for oryx, just costs a lot more! Good luck if you apply, I'd be more than happy to help you out on the range if you draw.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I'll keep that in mind. :)

TJ

Actually no, Nate didn't get drawn this year. My uncle Jim in Farmington is the one that got drawn.