I was just scrolling through the posts checking out a bunch of avatars, and I wondered what the rest of you think.

Who has the best Avatar?

My top five votes are as follows.

1) Black Bare

2) TJhunt2

3) billrquimby

4) cramerhunts

5) Coues'n'sheep

How can you not appreciate a crazy miner in long johns riding a flying buck (that's got huge rack) with missile launchers?

jeez.

I'd have to say that Grong, AZ402, and Scottyboy were always my favorites because they used to get really creative with their avatars! Those of you that are fairly new to the site have missed some classic avatars from those boys ;)

I'd have to say that Grong, AZ402, and Scottyboy were always my favorites because they used to get really creative with their avatars! Those of you that are fairly new to the site have missed some classic avatars from those boys ;)

+1!!!!! :lol:

I suppose I have been slacking as of late, Jim... I kind of got used to the old pic of Gary Cooper and haven't changed it in a long while..

Maybe I should sart recycling some of those oldies but goodies.

I suppose I have been slacking as of late, Jim... I kind of got used to the old pic of Gary Cooper and haven't changed it in a long while..

Heck, Scott. Photoshop a baseball cap and a T-shirt on Gary Cooper and he'll look just like you.

Bill Quimby

Heck, Scott. Photoshop a baseball cap and a T-shirt on Gary Cooper and he'll look just like you.

Bill Quimby

If only I could have got the ladies back in college to say that, Bill!! The man had his way with the fairer sex for sure!

Cooper was a helluva man...

Was a huge fan of hunting British East Africa too. I would have enjoyed a nice gin in a sweaty glass around an acacia coaled sundowner with him. I'm sure he had plenty of stories to tell a guy!!

Bill Quimby

If only I could have got the ladies back in college to say that, Bill!! The man had his way with the fairer sex for sure!

Cooper was a helluva man...

Was a huge fan of hunting British East Africa too. I would have enjoyed a nice gin in a sweaty glass around an acacia coaled sundowner with him. I'm sure he had plenty of stories to tell a guy!!

I'm sure he did. Don't forget to take notes on your upcoming trip to RSA.

Bill Quimby

I gotta say that every time I see SBD, with the missles on the side of the buck, I still can't help but let out a good laugh. It's a good one.