I got mine the same time Christain got his about 3 weeks ago. Only 7 more months to go. It will be here before you know it.

i finally got mine last friday. this might be my last one due to the big fiasco we went through to get them. anyone else have a d-west tag?

a late C should be in the mailbox waiting for me...

Good luck in D-West. The lions have desimated the deer population in there. I missed a lion twice there on first day. 2 years ago. Dusted out the wash in 3 places where the roads cross and came back the next morning and there was lion tracks in every wash.

Speaking of Lions, they didn't give us Lion tags with deer tags this year? I wonder why? there are toooo many Lions all over the Rez.

Brandon

Brandon, Christian and I got unit B tags this year. I have never hunted it before so we are going to give it a try. You guys get the same unit as last year or are you gonna try somethig new as well? We are going to do quite a few scouting trips to try and figure it out before it opens. We will be there on New Years Eve for the opener. If you guys are gonna be up there camping let us know and we will stop by and shoot the bull. As far as the lion tags go I am sure they will give us one, some times they wait until it gets closer to time and they will let us know so we can stop by and pick them up before the hunt. They did that 2 years ago. Take care.

Matt, yes we're hunting the same unit as last year, and we will be camping on top this time. When we figure out where we are going to camp I'll send you a PM. Let us know if you hear anything about lion tags.

Brandon

i finally got mine last friday. this might be my last one due to the big fiasco we went through to get them. anyone else have a d-west tag?

I heard they sold some tags early at a show was that true. I know two people who have D west tags but have not hunted the unit before. Thanks Longrange shooter

i am really starting to panic. i still havnt recieved my tag. I called today and they said they mailed them all out. Hate to have a problem, they said they will issue no duplicate tags. Unit a late>

Just ask them if you are on there list of tags sold for the unit that you applied for. They have a list of everyone that has a tag for each unit and they will give you a duplicate tag if you have lost yours. I have had to get a duplicate deer tag before as well as duplicate turkey tags. I know other people who have gotten them too. You have to be careful who you talk to there because you can get different answers from different people. Call up there and ask for Angel. She is very helpful and will look your name up and get you your tag if you have one.