Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

7 deadlypins

Thanks a bunch for the responses. I was thinking about G5 and the floating pin, but when the battle starts sometimes there isnt time to mess with adjusting the floating pin so I think a set up with 7 or more pins is the way to go. Thanks again.............Allen........

I have a 5 pin and the 7 pin and love them. I just bought a new sight, called axcel by trueball I like It a lot better the ajustments are easyer and alot faster no alen wrenches quick and easy. www.axcelsights.com/

I too was looking at the 7DP, but found the Axcel Armortech with 7 pins and liked it much better. I liked the micro adjustments better and I liked how the fiber optics were protected from beginning to end much better. And now that I've been shooting with it, I love the sight!

+1 for the spot hogg SD7 I have used one for several years and love it. I would definitely reccomend the micro adjust and get one with the hogg wrap too. The hogg wrap makes the pins so much brighter in low light situations and makes shooting during the day better. just my .02

On that topic, do you guys have the .019 pins or the .009? When I was younger, switching from the .029 to the .019 when the first became available was a whole new world! Just wondering if the .009 is too small or if its that much better? Also, what model of 7 pin hogg do you guys like? I was thinking between the Hogg It Hunter and the Real Deal I think. I like the length better on the Hunter, but don't want it to stick out in front of the the limbs on my Drenalin, so its not the first thing to hit ground if you set your bow down face first (if you see what i'm saying!).