Redman

Speed Camera's Going Bye Bye!!!

I threw at least 5 of those worthless things in the garbage myself.

So let me get this strait, you guys are for a bill that enforces the LAW but against the speed cameras that enforce the law? Sounds to me like its very hypocritical. By the way if you didn't pay your ticket that makes you a criminal! Just saying. :P

So let me get this strait, you guys are for a bill that enforces the LAW but against the speed cameras that enforce the law? Sounds to me like its very hypocritical. By the way if you didn't pay your ticket that makes you a criminal! Just saying. :P

Enforce the law by giving me my Constitutional right to be served a summons by the courts. What you receive in the mail is not an order to pay or a court summons. If you pay without exercising your rights you are foolish.

And not paying the letter you get in the mail is not criminal. Not paying a court ordered ticket is.

I know I just had to give you guys some shite. I actually got served illeagaly, they left it at my door and they said they served me. I fought it and actually won. It will be on the ballot in Nov so it actually could come back. Hope not though.

Good for you. Never give up your rights.

The company put the cameras out on the freeways is not even an American company. Napalitano let a foreign company come in have the contract. I mean what the flip was she thinking?

Good for you. Never give up your rights.

The company put the cameras out on the freeways is not even an American company. Napalitano let a foreign company come in have the contract. I mean what the flip was she thinking?

One of 2 things

$$$$$$ or

$$$$$$$$$

I consider Janet Napalitano an enemy of the state, and Janet Brewer a true patriot.