cowboy hunter

found new spring

Get over yourself.

What are you too good to apologize? You know you are those people that give us hunters bad names. I hope you do not ever post any pictures on this site again or for that matter not even post at all. By the way you are the one that needs to get over his self.

Get over yourself.

What are you too good to apologize? You know you are those people that give us hunters bad names. I hope you do not ever post any pictures on this site again or for that matter not even post at all. By the way you are the one that needs to get over his self.

+1ooooooooooo

I completely agree with Willhunt4coues!!!!! :angry: Are you going to be giving me crap if i post pics with cows???????... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Do us all a favor and dont bother posting any comments, if your just going to be acting like an immature little GIRL. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! And Cowboyhunter Dont listen to CatScat..... Keep the pics comin! Soon you will have pics of deer...

This is the first time I have seen anyone post photos of cattle!!! I don't put cameras on water where there are cattle. Last year I put one camera out and I didn't THINK there were cows there. I had 800 photos in 4 days! NONE of them of deer.

Dude, wait until you get something worth posting!!!

Cowboy Hunter, thanks for posting your pics of the cattle. I can only imagine how excited you were of getting to see your pictures for the first time and I thank you for sharing them with us here on cwt. It's a start and we all started out not knowing what we might see for the first time on our cam trails. I really appreciate you sharing with us your first pics. Keep them pictures, whatever they are, coming. THEY ARE WORTH POSTING! :)

TJ

WOW.... :blink: move on guys.... :rolleyes: Nuff said...

CH... Keep up the hard work.... ;) ....just a matter of time before you find a honey hole that will load your cam with pics of big bucks! Tial and error, Blood, Sweat and Tears.... hard work and finding new springs like this one will pay off for you! ;) Keep the pics coming I think you gotta start carrying a camera in your pocket for the live snake pics, too! ;) :)

Keep them pics coming CowboyHunter! Your young and off to a good start. Keep looking for that honey hole, trails,funnels. Get you a good salt lick established. And get ready for some fun. GOODLUCK!!!!!! ;)