Sign in to follow this  
andrewandy1

FORT APACHE BEAR HUNT

Here is a pic of a bear I killed a couple weeks ago with Marty Gatewood of 9 Claws Outfitters. Bear measured 6'7" from nose to tail and was estimated to weigh near 400lbs. We hunted 3 days saw 4 bears and only 1 was black. Probably the coolest hunt I have ever been on! Thanks Marty

Nice that is a real big bear!! ;)

Guest 300ultramag.

this is beau..btw...

good luck on ur loper tag... half of my 250 + cousins live in that area.. so let me know what you find and ill see if I cant get some feedback on a decent buck...

good luck trying to beat Jeffs loper GOOD GOD!!! that thing is a GIANT!! when he was livin w/ my bro I would just stare at it!!

great bear btw... you wont get a whole bunch of accolades here.. tough crowd...

but well done.. also on ur giant coues... if Im not booked ill be up on Jeffs hunt.. we will see..

Thanks beau.. I will keep that in mind. I have a 6 day scouting trip planned in a couple weeeks hopefully I can find a good one.

That thing was a monster will be tough to beat.

Thanks. I could careless about accolades the outfitter asked me to help him out a little bit and post some pics around. Hopefully I'll see you up on Jeffs hunt!

Guest 300ultramag.
Thanks beau.. I will keep that in mind. I have a 6 day scouting trip planned in a couple weeeks hopefully I can find a good one.

Thanks. I could careless about accolades the outfitter asked me to help him out a little bit and post some pics around. Hopefully I'll see you up on Jeffs hunt!

pm sent....

I have a family reunion coming up in 4b.... next week so ill be sending some info at ya..

serioulsy tho!that is a stellar bear... you need to put up more pics.. check your inbox..

pm sent....

I have a family reunion coming up in 4b.... next week so ill be sending some info at ya..

serioulsy tho!that is a stellar bear... you need to put up more pics.. check your inbox..

Cool I appreciate that! I never received your pm you sent.