Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Kenetrek Boots

We are looking at adding Kenetrek boots to our store. We have heard they are about the best hunting boot on the market. Please give me your feedback on these boots. How well did they perform in the field and which one did you buy.

Also, we would like to know if you are interested in a pair as we prepare for our first order.

Thanks, Eric

Well the guys who have them, I know, still love them and they haven't worn them out yet. They arent as hard on boots as me. I bought some new Lowas and a newer pair of Merrels. I hope I'll be good for 2 years with 2 pairs. I would love to have a place to go try on kenetreks. Its hard ponying up 300$ on something that probably wont fit. I would definately sytop in and slip some on if you would have them. I dont know anywhere that stocks them. Thats a lot of capital to invest in some shoes for you to sell some shoes.

Just bought some last month...they are super light, lots of support...have only been a few miles in them so far but they are probably the best feeling pair of boots I have ever put on.

I am really toying with ordering a pair but I am worried about the fit. I guess I can try them inside and send them back if they don't fit right. I feel like I am crazy to try something new as I have had really good luck with Meindl boots. I have had bad luck with Danner. I guess people in Oregon have way narrow feet. Even the wide models are too narrow for me. It really sucks to spend $300 on a pair of boots and they never really fit right.

We wanted to let everyone here at CW know we have added Kenetrek boots to our store. After using them myself I have found them to be the best Hunting boot in the world as advertised.

At first I thought they were way too stiff, but after walking in them, the sole has a built in roll to the front that compensates for the better built boot that makes it almost feel like the boot is helping you walkand not needing the boot to actually bend like most boots.

Plus, I thought the Talon sole was nothing special until I tried it on a hill in my son's elk hunt, in years before I was on my butt at least once during the hike up and down before and not once with the Kenetrek boots, All I can say is I am sold.

No they are not cheap but if you are looking for the best, then here it is.

http://www.paysonoutfitters.com/servlet/th...oots/Categories

Eric

I found a pair of hard scrabble hikers in my size and a good deal online so I had to get them. So far they feel great. A little stiff but I take my dogs for 2-3 miles a day so they'll get there.

I now own 2 pairs! I bought my second pair from Payson Outfitters and like them. Love my first pair as well. My son just bought a pair from Eric as well and he flat loves his boots. Best hunting boot I have owned! Thanks Eric for carrying such a great product!