Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

New Shirts!

I think I have about 6 CWT shirts that I where all the time. My wife asked me last night why don't you have any red ones or blue ones which are great colors for t-shirts. My question for Amanda: Can we please get some red or blue or both color shirts in long sleeve and short sleeve? If you do I will take 3 of each color in long and short sleeve. Just a suggestion! What do you guys think?

As long as we are talking about shirt options, I have found that when I'm backpacking, a higher neck line, like a turtleneck, keeps my neck warm, twigfree, and protected from Anything with straps that wants to rub my neck raw ie my pack, binos, hand calls, etc. Would love to have a few, especially if camo colors are available.

Different colors would be nice but I dont think Amanda wanted her house looking like a warehouse full of shirt boxes. Lol! I think I asked before.

This is exactly true....I already have boxes and boxes of shirts at my house because for each new design and color, I have to stock all the available sizes and so it adds up quick. But I could try and do a limited run on some blue or red ones. The colors we currently have are by popular demand and are the best sellers and so I can order larger quantities of those and keep prices down.

I would love to do a turtleneck type and a camo version. If someone has a good source for those, let me know. the company I have been using doesn't really have anything that I really like yet.

The company that makes the new CW.com hats has some more variety in shirts, but they are more expensive and I haven't had time to check out all they offer.

I am open to new options and such, but like bonecollector said, I don't really enjoy my house looking like a warehouse! I am actually looking to get a storage area out back converted into something that is suitable for storing this kind of stuff.

Well if something is gonna be in the works I suggest a shirt just like the new hat; chocolate brown with Bill Q's coues logo in white, or maybe tan. Somethin kinda like the real simple Duck Unlimited T.

Different colors would be nice but I dont think Amanda wanted her house looking like a warehouse full of shirt boxes. Lol! I think I asked before.

This is exactly true....I already have boxes and boxes of shirts at my house because for each new design and color, I have to stock all the available sizes and so it adds up quick. But I could try and do a limited run on some blue or red ones. The colors we currently have are by popular demand and are the best sellers and so I can order larger quantities of those and keep prices down.

I would love to do a turtleneck type and a camo version. If someone has a good source for those, let me know. the company I have been using doesn't really have anything that I really like yet.

The company that makes the new CW.com hats has some more variety in shirts, but they are more expensive and I haven't had time to check out all they offer.

I am open to new options and such, but like bonecollector said, I don't really enjoy my house looking like a warehouse! I am actually looking to get a storage area out back converted into something that is suitable for storing this kind of stuff.

Amanda, I work for Interstate Mechanical Corporation and we use a company called Corporatte Incentives (Peggy @ 602-942-8658) and her husband is an avid, die hard hunter as well so maybe you can get a quote from her for shirts and hats! Another option on t-shirts would be those wick away type shirts for warm weather like we have here! Hope this helps...

Amanda,

Just a thought, the print shop I use for my company shirts doesn't charge extra if I get multiple colors if the same brand shirt. They only charge extra for changing the ink color. Also once you get to the magic numbers for your different discounts you should be able to add in more expensive type shirts and also recieve discounts because they should go by total numbers. Might want to hold out and try out some limited quantities on stuff when you can add it into a bulk order. That's what I have done in the past and it seems to work well.

Justin

PS I love my new CWT shirts, but my girlfriend is bugging me about when hers will be here :P

Amanda,

Just a thought, the print shop I use for my company shirts doesn't charge extra if I get multiple colors if the same brand shirt. They only charge extra for changing the ink color. Also once you get to the magic numbers for your different discounts you should be able to add in more expensive type shirts and also recieve discounts because they should go by total numbers. Might want to hold out and try out some limited quantities on stuff when you can add it into a bulk order. That's what I have done in the past and it seems to work well.

Justin

PS I love my new CWT shirts, but my girlfriend is bugging me about when hers will be here :P

yes, that's what I try to do if I know I am doing some colors that won't be too popular (like the pink ones I got), then I add them in with a larger order.

And sorry about your GFs shirt....I will have to do a small order to fill that one. Was waiting to do an inventory so I could order as many as possible. thx for your patience! :)

I don't care if I have to pay $50 bucks for 1 red and $50 for 1 blue it would be worth it. Then we could take some pictures with my wife wearing them and you would have a flood of orders. Maybe try some camo too. I am serious though I would pay the higher price to just get a couple of shirts to see what everyone thought and if they like them you can order them and if not you aren't out any money and I have a couple cool new shirts. I know you can mess with the T-shirt design thing but it isn't the same as having it on a real person.

long sleeve, synthetic, BLACK

DB weren't you the one that argued for WHITE tshirts awhile back? I just got some white ones made and now you want black?? LOL!!