i also think of it as "our" site, there are people who have been here from day one, that stemed from monstermuleys.com this place is like a web-family, it is my homepage an di come about 5 times a day lol! i love this sight amanda!

Yup, Guilty as Charged! Maybe not day 1, but pretty close to it as I recall. If I am in reach of a PC, CW is one of my first stops.

Thanks for all the great people on the best hunting site around!

Yes, it's great to see the site's ranking continuing to climb. I always wanted to break into the top 25 since that is the first page of listings on the hunting top 100 website. Now I think we have gotten to 23, Which is great! Averaging like 570 visitors a day. Whereas in the first year or two of this website, I remember wishing I could get to an average of 200 a day.

FYI - the ranking is based on a 5 day average of visitors per day. And since most people seem to visit on Mon - Friday, there are two days (Sat and Sun) where visitation is quite a bit less than during the week. I guess you guys visit this site while you are working.... Anyway, once Sat and Sun are in the 5 day average, the ranking drops and then when it's just M-F, the ranking goes back up. So that is why it changes a few ranks during the week.

Amanda

Interesting info on the ranking. I would guess we have a lot of folks out in the field scouting and hunting on the weekends so that can't help the weekend hits either.

I am going to have to find a hotspot in Globe so I can log on in the evening while getting dinner during my hunt. :blink:

I've had the coues addiction for over 20 years now and this site is where I come for my fix. Thank you Amanda for such a great website.

I thank you, too, Amanda. I feel I've gotten to know personally a few of the forum's contributors.

For curiosity's sake I'm interested in knowing the names of the top few sites.

Bill