Sign in to follow this  
Vinnie B

Hunt of a Lifetime????

Does anyone have the contact info for HOAL???? We went from not being able to get a tag for years to having tags overlap each other and would like to look into giving it to them...

Vinnie,

Check with Don Martin, awoguide@ctaz.com, he used to be very involved with that.

Are you the Vinnie I sold the Mcmillan stocked .308 to? If so how does your boy like it?

Mike

The current director of Hunt of a Lifetime for Arizona/New Mexico is Matt Minshall. You can reach him at the following email address: azhoal@gmail.com

They are always very appreciative of tags and Matt will do his best to make sure the tag gets matched to a very deserving kid, whatever the tag. Thanks.

Cade

Vinnie,

Check with Don Martin, awoguide@ctaz.com, he used to be very involved with that.

Are you the Vinnie I sold the Mcmillan stocked .308 to? If so how does your boy like it?

Mike

I am one in the same. He loved it, but found a custom built 308 with a Nightforce that he got a great deal on, so I bought it from him. It is a sweet shooting rifle.

The current director of Hunt of a Lifetime for Arizona/New Mexico is Matt Minshall. You can reach him at the following email address: azhoal@gmail.com

They are always very appreciative of tags and Matt will do his best to make sure the tag gets matched to a very deserving kid, whatever the tag. Thanks.

Cade

Thanks alot, e-mail sent already

QUOTE (Vinnie B @ Jul 18 2010, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vinnie,

Mike

I am one in the same. He loved it, but found a custom built 308 with a Nightforce that he got a great deal on, so I bought it from him. It is a sweet shooting rifle.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it. It was a solid shooter for me...

Thank you for giving out our contact information. My cell phone is always on and I reply to all emails so if anyone has questions about HOAL or the tag transfer process please do not hesitate to call. Again thank you to everyone that helps in getting children that have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses out on hunting adventures.

Matt - Ambassador Hunt Of A Lifetime Foundation

602 471 3038

azhoal@gmail.com