Sign in to follow this  
whisper

FS - Swarovski 15x56 Binoculars

Swarovski 15x56 Binoculars

These are in very good condition. I have had them for four years and need some money to do a rifle build. Glass is perfect, not the slightest scratch on them. Binos have on them new eye cups and lens covers. Binos come with original box and paperwork, original case, original strap and crooked horn strap, pentax tripod adapter, 2 new and 1 used extra eye cups, 1 used extra lens cover. I will take cash, money order/bank check, or paypal with 3% fee that they charge. PM, call, or email me with any questions or offers.

SPF

Contact Info

Kyle Craig

craig098@gmail.com

520-405-3662

post-1990-1279493670.jpg

post-1990-1279493407_thumb.jpg

post-1990-1279493421_thumb.jpg

I already have a pair of 15's and I told many people about this bino, no one wants to take up the offer, I decided it couldnt hurt to have a second set so I can let a friend or family use it when they are helping me out on my hunt. I went to kelly blue book value and found that my truck is valued at $2,200 :blink: so I can't make this purchase, dang it!

Have you tried selling this bino set on Ebay? These 15's are going for a pretty high rate there around 2K on average, might want to put this bino on there and start at 1850, you just might sell it fast

EH, nice idea about having backups and loaners, but it is cheaper and you don't cringe as bad loaning out Vortex Vipers vs the Swaro's........ :blink:

I'm talking to a few of my friends about your binos, one of em got a dec hunt and has no wife and no kids so he just might come around the corner

I for one, can't believe these are still here! I just purchased a rifle from Whisper and everything is in excellent shape!! He only made me drive 1/3rd of the way to Tucson and was right on time. I know he will ship the binos, but just know that he will be prompt.

Mike Udall