Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Two New Videos by CW.com members!

Hey All,

I am pleased to announce for sale two new videos made by members of our forum!

Trewern Outdoors has put together some great javelina hunting video footage. And Tommy Hancock and crew have put together a very exciting predator hunting DVD.

You can find them on the hunting DVD page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/hunting_videos.htm

Hey guys, I ordered 3 new dvd's from this awesome website and I highly recomend this videos to you outdoor lovers. Also the service Amanda provides is 5 star service, I ordered the videos and they were home the following day, that was fast!

The first dvd I watched is "Vapor Trails and Whitetails". Not your typical hunting video cause the guys are narrating the hunts while you whatch the shots being made but sometimes you can hear the original audio. This great video was filmed in Mexico, several great bucks were taken at very long distances. There are 3 ladies (great huntress) making some awesome long range shots at a great bucks....man they can shoot better than Casey and never hit the antlers!! ;)

The archery hunts in this video take all the cake, they are awesome and some of the bucks were called by rattling.....you must whatch this video. This dvd is over 60 minutes long.

The second dvd was "All Charged UP". Excellente archery javelina hunts. Grat dvd for the novice as well experience archery hunter. You will learn how this guys call in some of the javi's and man what adrenlin rush when they charged up! This guys make a good job taking you along on their exiting hunts and you'll have a blast whatching it! If you have a kid that is starting to bow hunt this is a dvd you must get for him and a dvd you must have on your dvd collection. Video is also over 60 minutes long.

The 3r dvd I watched was "NAIL'M Arizona Style" Man this is a 5 star video that you must have! Every stand they made is unique/different and exciting. There is one stand where the shooter gets 4 coyotes and the coyots drop almost on top of each other!! Can it get better than that?? You got to see it to believe it! Is a father/friend and son hunt were they take several doubles on foxes, coyots and bob cats. You must add this video to your collection and let me say something else.....if you dont hunt predators you dont know what your are missing! This video is almost 2 hours long.

Thanks guys and hope you get to see them to get your blood pumping and ready for this season, take care.

Ernesto C

ernesto,

thanks for the comments on the video's, glad you liked them, we had a great time making the predator video, Look for #2 to come out soon!

tommy

Tommy, let us know when you get # 2 ready and if you need help making it...let me know...I can shoot too! :D

Ernesto C