CouesWhitetail

Welcome to our new sponsor - Optics 4 Rent

Hey All,

I am please to announce that Optics 4 Rent has just signed up as a new sponsor. Whenever I consider a new sponsor, I ask for references and make sure the company has good customer service and offers something that will benefit you guys here at CouesWhitetail.com. Well, I heard great things about Todd and his Optics 4 Rent business. He has great equipment, fast shipping, and it all arrives in pelican cases so you can transport it safely to your hunt location as well as have an easy way to ship it back. Some of his customers have rented swaro 15x56s for their hunts in Mexico or Arizona. And he offers tripods with tripod heads and adapters for the binos so you can get a whole set up for rent for a special hunt or just to try it out before you buy something like it.

So check out his website and if you are in need of some optics and don't want to shell out a lot of money to outright purchase them, his Optics 4 Rent service might just be a perfect solution for you.

Amanda

Thanks Amanda,

It's great to be part of such a well thought out and informative website. I'm looking forward to a long partnership and to serving the hunting community by renting out the best optics available.

Todd

Owner/Optics4rent.com

Pretty cool deal. Prices seem pretty fair as well. Could save some folks some serious money if they're not into or cannot afford the huge payment.

What tripod is included with the package deals and is it possible to get a tripod with the 10's or 8's?

Thanks Couse79, the tripod that comes with the 15x56 and or the 20-60x spotting scope is the Swarovski AT 101 Aluminum Tripod with the Swarovski DH 101 Tripod head. The tripod is a Bogen design and the quick release head is very nice and handles the Bino/Scopes very well. Very heavy duty and made to Swarovski standards. For sake of comparison, the tripod with the head retails for $600.

To answer you question on providing the tripod for the 8 or 10's we don't normally provide them as most don't people don't ask for them, but if it was something you wanted...call or email and we will work with you to provide the adaptor and tripod for the 8 or 10s.

Todd

Optics4rent.com

Cool! I think there are some folks on here that do glass rather frequently with 10's off of a tripod was the reason for me asking. Some may feel the weight of the 15's plus the tripod gets cumbersome over the course of a day hiking in coues country.

Welcome to the site and good luck with your business here!

Todd,

Would you be adding any other types of optics? I am wanting to try the Vortex Kaibabs. I have tried the Swaro's but my eyes are to close together for them to be comfortable.

That is a good suggestion on the Vortex Kaibabs. Lots of people would like to try them out. I know some dealers too, so if you need that info Todd, you can email me.

Hello Team Jesus/Amanda, I didn't have plans for Vortex Kaibabs, but I am always open to adding new pieces to the line up. Amanda, can you send me that list of dealers and for the both of you, besides the physical makeup of the optics, are there other reasons you like them rather then the Swarovskis?

Todd