Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter4life

bucks taken

what is # of hunter for archery season,what did you take or are you waiting for rifle  

39 members have voted

1. 1. what is # of hunter for archery season,what did you take or are you waiting for rifle

• 90" higher
    • 80" -90"
    • 70-80"
    • 60"-70"
    • hunted but did not tag out
    • could of taken,but held out for something bigger
    • waiting for rifle hunt

I hunted hard this archery season. I have been after this really nice buck I first saw last Jan. I've got several pics of him on my trail cam. Last year he was about 110'!!!! Although I did not get to see him this Sept., my wife saw him twice from her treestand. She said he is quite bigger in tine length!!! He must be pushing 120"!!! Opening day he walked by her stand at 54 yards but could not get a shot. We do have rifle tags in Oct. If not then, hopefully I can catch up to him in Dec. and Jan. Good luck everybody!!!! retlaw280

you forgot about the last choice. didn't get drawn,going to minnesota in nov to hunt monster eastern whitetail :blink:

Wklman,

Where in Minnesota are you going?

I have a friend that goes to Buffalo county, Wi. every year. He sees incredible bucks every year. He shoots a recurve and usually harvests a doe only, since Wisconsin has the "earn-a-buck" rule in effect., where you have to shoot a doe before you can think of taking a buck.

north,central minnesota by a little town called Sebeka. My grandpa has 120 acres of swamp and forest I hunt on.I'm gonna go up a week early to hunt some honkers as well.so not getting drawn isn't too bad. :P