Sign in to follow this  
DAVID BAKER

unit 31

can anyone help me I have been hunting in unit 36b for 10years. my spot is no longer a good one due to immigration traffic. i a going to be hunting in unit 31 in october for the first time. could anyone be kind enough to help me with some information on some good spots in the area

thanks

david baker

can anyone help me I have been hunting in unit 36b for 10years. my spot is no longer a good one due to immigration traffic. i a going to be hunting in unit 31 in october for the first time. could anyone be kind enough to help me with some information on some good spots in the area

thanks

david baker

David, try the area around Blue Jay Peak. Take the road on the north side of the Grahams between Klondyde and Eden. Hunt on the east side of the road anywhere around 4,000 ft. and higher. Glass and glass some more. I've seen quantity and quality in this area. Good luck.

you could try the area around Stockton Pass, or the road going to the top of mount graham has some areas above the apple orchard with some deer. David

You might also want to buy the how to hunt coues deer book that Amanda sells on this site, http://www.azgfd.gov/h_f/hunting_units_31.shtml

and that is the link to the hunt unit reports on the game and fish website. Good Luck and God Bless.