Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Climbing Rabbitt

This is not a real important topic but has anyone ever seen a rabbitt climb? :huh:

This is what happened...I was pulling into my driveway with one of my daughters and her friend (so I have witnesses) :P

when I saw a rabbitt under the bronco. I thought nothing of it but when that little sucker jumped up onto the front axle

I about crapped myself :o So I ran into the house to get the keys and had the girls stand guard to see if he came out :lol:

So I popped the hood and when I lifted it there he was right by my chin on the radiator! It was'nt long before he about

pooped his pants jumping out. After rounding up the girls that were running away (me too <_< ) we all had a good laugh.

Anyone else see the rascally rabbitts climb?

And NO Eric (ehunt) Im not tweaking,drunk or stoned! LMAO :lol: :lol:

Thought maybe you had been in rehab for your shurn addiction

but it either failed or your still at it.

Was it 10' tall and purple? ;)

Guys and Gals.....Pleeeaaasse dont pay any attention to Troy's post. I stopped by his house today and found him out on his lawn munching on wild mushrooms(shrooms)!!! :blink: :lol: Who knows what story he will come up next?? ;) ;)

I have own hundreds of rabbits as pets and have even raised them as babies. I have literally seen hundreds of pet rabbits in our back yard as a teen, and being 75% Portuguese and 25% Brazilian, I have to admit that my parents made me and my sister eat the rabbits as kids but It was delicious. I have played with them and have had them in my back yard with my chow chow protecting them from neighborhood cats, and my chow never even tried to eat one, he was always on guard and was a great protecter (God Rest His Soul). I have seen rabbits jumps almost like squirrels but it is pretty rare since they are not built for jumping. I never seen them jump that high unfortunately, but that where the magic mushrooms must of kicked in though. Rabbits are the biggest sign of magic mushroom use. Was the rabbit wearing a outfit and have a clock in his hand? I'm asking because you said " It was'nt long before he about pooped his pants jumping out", so obviously the rabbit had pants.

post-4501-1281580545.gif

I have own hundreds of rabbits as pets and have even raised them as babies. I have literally seen hundreds of pet rabbits in our back yard as a teen, and being 75% Portuguese and 25% Brazilian, I have to admit that my parents made me and my sister eat the rabbits as kids but It was delicious. I have played with them and have had them in my back yard with my chow chow protecting them from neighborhood cats, and my chow never even tried to eat one, he was always on guard and was a great protecter (God Rest His Soul). I have seen rabbits jumps almost like squirrels but it is pretty rare since they are not built for jumping. I never seen them jump that high unfortunately, but that where the magic mushrooms must of kicked in though. Rabbits are the biggest sign of magic mushroom use. Was the rabbit wearing a outfit and have a clock in his hand?

:lol: LOL!!! Thats funny right there!!!!

He admited to it having pants when he said "It was'nt long before he about pooped his pants jumping out", so, you got to put 2 and 2 together.

I have own hundreds of rabbits as pets and have even raised them as babies. I have literally seen hundreds of pet rabbits in our back yard as a teen, and being 75% Portuguese and 25% Brazilian, I have to admit that my parents made me and my sister eat the rabbits as kids but It was delicious. I have played with them and have had them in my back yard with my chow chow protecting them from neighborhood cats, and my chow never even tried to eat one, he was always on guard and was a great protecter (God Rest His Soul). I have seen rabbits jumps almost like squirrels but it is pretty rare since they are not built for jumping. I never seen them jump that high unfortunately, but that where the magic mushrooms must of kicked in though. Rabbits are the biggest sign of magic mushroom use. Was the rabbit wearing a outfit and have a clock in his hand?

:lol: LOL!!! Thats funny right there!!!!

:angry:

Im going out and setting up the trail cam and some bait!

:lol: :lol:

BTW....I found someone else who has seen the same exact thing and good ole ehunt knows him!

I'll teach that rascally rabbitt from chewing on my wires again :rolleyes:

:P

I also have even seen a rabbit jump after shooting it with my 12 gauge when I was small game hunting for it. And I remember it jumped pretty high and ran for about 15 yards after being shoot. So, it is possible but what kind of reward is in that bronco to make it jump that high? Maybe your magic mushrooms stash under the hood?

post-4501-1281584251.gif

Are you related to former President Jimmy Carter? He had one that was walking on water that tried to attack him in a boat when he was fishing. ;)

OK

Trail cam is set and I baited him/her with some salt..lettuce a couple of steaks and a beer!

Now its time to sit and wait. :)

And btw MJ and NRS thats some funny stuff right there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're just giving a "fellow couesman" some $H!T... Thats all

We're just giving you $H!T... Thats all

:lol: :lol:

Expected that....just wait for the cam pic! Just might win the contest with it. :lol:

Well I knew Eric would use the "shroom" card on you Troy! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: What really cracks me up is not what you saw... or think you saw :P .... but rather that you ran like a Girl from bugs bunny!!! I mean I knew you were getting a bit soft in you old age but DANG! Scared of 2 1/2 lb wabbit??? :blink: Bah HaHaHa!!! Now, that pic/ video would certainly have won the competion!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

My buddy owns a outdoor storage yard. the rabbits climb in the engines and chew on the wires. I have also seen a rabbit about 3 feet up in a bush eatin on on blossoms...