Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Some Awesome Trail cam video of elk

Awesome job and nice bulls! Like Chris said, it was a nice mental break!

So Christian....we are eagerly waiting for a report on your hunt. Did you get any of these bulls? Did you get close? Whether you shot one or not, I am looking forward to your story...

So Christian....we are eagerly waiting for a report on your hunt. Did you get any of these bulls? Did you get close? Whether you shot one or not, I am looking forward to your story...

Unfortunately not any of these. Spent a little time down in this area but there were no cows and the place dried up a couple of weeks before season. We only saw three decent bulls down there, maybe in the 310" class and smaller.

We yanked the camera and salt two weeks before season because there were really only small bulls and raghorns left.

Ran into a couple people who had hunted down there and sounded like they weren't seeing anything either. We moved to an area close where we thought they migrated to but never could quite get visual. I'm sure they were a couple of the larger bulls we had on camera, including Brutus.

I tagged out in a different area, and had to rush to Wyoming just days later for our Antelope hunt. Just got back home yesterday

and has been kinda hectic. Will get pics and a story up soon.