standman

Wasted My Late Dec Tag For Archery Buck

Nice buck for sure and what a shot! Did the arrow pass through both shoulder blades? If so, I would like to know your set up. Good story too.

He was barely quartering to me when I shot him so I knew i had to be in the shoulder a little. It went through the shoulder but missed all the bone and came out about 4" behind the off side shoulder.

Brian

Every nice! It's my first year bow hunting so I was wondering how the arrow holds up hitting the shoulder.

I contacted Chris Denham today from oe4a. He emailed me the form I needed to fill out to donate my tag. I got it filled out, and it and the tag was put in the mail this afternoon. So hopefully some lucky young person will get to enjoy a hunt.

Thanks again for all the feedback on my buck. Thank you.

Brian

I contacted Chris Denham today from oe4a. He emailed me the form I needed to fill out to donate my tag. I got it filled out, and it and the tag was put in the mail this afternoon. So hopefully some lucky young person will get to enjoy a hunt.

Thanks again for all the feedback on my buck. Thank you.

Brian

That is spectacular. Good Idea.

-Jeremy-

Brian,

That is one awesome buck! As allready said, that 23 rifle tag of your's was definately Not Wasted! Some young kid is going to have a great hunt to boot!!! A definate Win Win!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

WOW! Fantastic buck Brian!!!!!

Great buck. Nice to get trail pics and then shoot the buck you want.

The tag you drew for Dec. can be donated to outdoor experience for all. Click on contact us. Then click on tag transfer.

Outdoor experience for all gives children with life threating diseases the chance to go hunting. Anyone with a tag that they are not going use can donate to this great cause.

Man i would have traded that ag for that buck 2!!!