Sign in to follow this  
gnoto

Minute Man Patrol may ruin Oct hunts

supposadly there will be about 4,000 of these guys alon gthe border this month. Nothing like a nice quiet hunt.

I doubt they are going to ruin a hunt. The most they might do is call to have someone to come check you out. They arn't out there with M1919A4's looking to burn a belt at everything that moves.

Use them to your advantage. One way is to get ahead of them in a higher location and wait for them to run something close inough for you to shoot. Another way is they may deture the illeagle trafic through your area And make it a safer hunt for you. Just remember when you shoot your deer hold tight for a while so they do not shoot you with ichy finger.

36A

I also got a strong showing from the BP North of Arivaca Rd near the Batamote Ranch. Helo and van. They did jump a few nice mulies in the flats with that bird

I'll be out in 36a doing some scouting and quail hunting this weekend. I drive a Silver Chevy Z-71. Stop and talk if you are in the area.

Lee

I will look for you. I assume you know where the quail are on 36A. if not drop me a line.

I will also be there for the nov 11th hunt.

Dark blue 05 Ford f150 Supercab

GN