Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Shop or window swamp cooler

Sold-Please remove

For sale. Champion 2800 cfm evap cooler. Very little use. 3 times used. kept in garage. paid over $300 at home depot. $100. In Safford-Thatcher area.

post-3797-1283140156_thumb.jpgpost-3797-1283140187_thumb.jpgpost-3797-1283140244_thumb.jpg

post-3797-1283140218_thumb.jpg

Mike,

Get on the 60 and head east until you get to Globe. There you'll turn off head south and east on US 70 another 70 or so miles. Should put you in Safford. If you hit the NM state line, you gone to far....

Does it have an area where you hook-up a water hose? Is the frame metal or composite?

Does it have an area where you hook-up a water hose? Is the frame metal or composite?

It is metal frame. And it does not have any area specifically to hook up to a hose but that would be a easy task to make. it do

I will be in Phoenix area from the 27th-29th of March if anybody want to buy this. $100. We can meet at a mutual public location.

I will be in Phoenix area from the 27th-29th of March if anybody want to buy this. $100. We can meet at a mutual public location.

Interested, I'm in Tucson, any chance of meeting somewhere? The price is good and would fulfill a very useful function here, the thought of driving back to Safford after doing it last week isn't appealing.

Thanks,

Gene

If the Tucson fella doesn't get it I'll buy it from you. I'm in Cave Creek.

EBB