Str8Shot

Someone lose their Trophy Rock?

cojones would be the gringo version. or the "pocho" variation. some people speak neither english nor spaneesh as evidenced by your posts. for the record i have yet (in my 40 yrs) to steal anything. but things left in the woods for weeks or months on end could be "abandoned" as it says in the regs. this will have to wait however as i have responsibilities overseas. let go of your anger for a few and remember those who serve.

Nice diversion.

.... this will have to wait however as i have responsibilities overseas. let go of your anger for a few and remember those who serve.

Maybe a screen name change to Gomer Pile is in order? Just saying...

dangit. i go chase goats for awhile and i miss all this fun. thievin' rats. folks that think thievin' is ok. a spellin' lesson in mexican slang that probly ain't gotta right to spell it anyway. no good stinkin' guides. takin' a dump on salt licks. good thing everbuddy wernt at the same place, probly woulda been a gunfight. good thing huntin' season is here so you guys can let off some steam. and who is the c.a. jones guy? or didja mean cahonees? if ya spell it cajones, does el cajon mean just one cajone? ow. well, i hope the poor guide in the short britches escapes unharmed and i hope alla you maroons learn to spell. Lark.

. . . . . . sigh i'm not going to get into it.

dam people make me sick :o :angry: <_<

dangit. i go chase goats for awhile and i miss all this fun. thievin' rats. folks that think thievin' is ok. a spellin' lesson in mexican slang that probly ain't gotta right to spell it anyway. no good stinkin' guides. takin' a dump on salt licks. good thing everbuddy wernt at the same place, probly woulda been a gunfight. good thing huntin' season is here so you guys can let off some steam. and who is the c.a. jones guy? or didja mean cahonees? if ya spell it cajones, does el cajon mean just one cajone? ow. well, i hope the poor guide in the short britches escapes unharmed and i hope alla you maroons learn to spell. Lark.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO :lol:

Yes stealing personal belongings regardless of where you find them is the action of worthless scum sucking individuals. However ... I find someones bait Just to make a statement I may just sneak in a steal the Honey hole a few hours early on opening day. This is public land and just placing cams and especially putting out bait does not entitle any individual to feel the spot is theirs. an empty blind 2 hours before sun up is an empty blind and the spot is open. An empty baited honey hole 2 hours before sun up is still first come first serve. Hope those of you that do bait realize this and respect this as still public land. :ph34r:

Most probably don't care as long as everybody involved isn't jackass about it.

I am guessing it doesn't really crank your chain when you find somebody already in your favorite glassing spot or sneekin spot or whatever type of spot you prefer to hunt that is naturally laying there untouched by human scent or hand.

You are making it sound like you are going to intentionally ruin somebody elses plan just because you don't agree with the way they have chosen to hunt.

And if you did choose to slip into somebody's already exisiting blind that was sitting over bait and kill his monster he had been seeing on his cheating trail cams all year long then you would have lowered yourself to sub standard type of hunting which would diminish the trophy of the monster buck.

I have never sat a blind, or hunted over bait or treestand. Mostly just glassing and busting brush hoping to bump into something with antlers.

Reminds me of a elk hunt in 3A over at the tree farms, we had done some scouting and thought we had it all figured out until WHAM...opening morning, people crawling all over the place in ATV, 4X4 on foot...you name it. Was I mad, heck yeah.....did I have the right to be mad.......not really, they all had the same tag.

So what did I do........went somewhere else.............

If I see a tank I want to sit and it is unoccupied, I am gonna sit it.

If I see a natural rock mineral area I want to sit and it is unoccupied I am gonna sit it.

If I find a block of salt sitting out there and nobody is hovering over it and I want to sit and watch it grow moss, I am gonna sit it.

If I wanna go tromping through your favorite glassing, sneeking area and I don't see anybody that I am going to be disrupting.....I am gonna go tromping....

Guess just depends on how jackass I wanna be about it......

What assumptions! My comment was stating, regardless of what a person is doing out in the middle of a public forest it is still public land. Was I a little upset on opening morning to see a guy perched on a ridge over looking the bed of 115" + coues I had watched use this spot for a few weeks including the day before the hunt. heck yeah I was pissed, but not at him. I was pissed at myself and moved on knowing plenty of other spots were around that would not be getting attention. A person using bait can have effects on every type of species within a couple of miles of the spot. If I find that this hunters actions are having an impact on the games behavior and where they are located then how is that messing with his hunt. My point is when I am scouting if I find that someone is baiting in the area I plan on finding out where and how it is effecting the movement of the game. That my friend is called hunting. So as I stated if some one is serving up snacks in the middle of the forest thinking they are creating a honey hole they still need to remember it is still public land. I am not going to steal his bait or mess with his cams. I just stated that I hope to drop a deer in his spot and leave him some entrails next to his Trophy rock.

p.s. Lark, your posts are always good for a laugh... Thanks for keeping the humor alive here :lol:

Now thats funny!