Sign in to follow this  
bstpeter

No physical check in required?

Still isn't madatory, except archey hunts, and thats not a physical check either. Some of us would like to see madatory reporting just to know management decisions are being made with more accurate data. THeres been quite a few posts about why, why not, ect.

Yeah it blows me away where I hunt back east you have to hang em high and they check you in. Whats to stop someone from boning a deer bringing back processing it and then headn back out and using a tag again. If you don't run into anyone while your hunting and getting it done I guess not much huh. I won't be doing it but I know a few people that probably would good thing they don't live in Arizona.Ha

just honesty. it will catch up to those that are not honest soon enough.

One thing that gets me is that wardens hassle processors and taxis about having proof of legal take where the responsibility should fall on he hunter. I know it is a money thing for azgfd but he only talk of a warden was him visiting the processors. Every sytem has its flaws if mandatory check in are required costs would be passed on to the hunters.

it's still America out here. we pack guns in our pockets and we don't hafta check in deer. personally, i really like it that way. when i was a kid there were a lot of check stations in some units. they were pretty informal and not much of a hassle. folks should fill out the questionare they send out. i'm one of the worst offenders there. but i still like the way it is in Az. Lark.

Heck I'm not complaining makes life that much easier. Should I keep a nut or will the head due for he drive home if I'm lucky enough to pack something back.

you're supposed to keep both nuts. one in your shirt pocket and one in your skoal can. it's in the regs. you foreigners need to get read up on the rules. or ax us. we'll tell ya. you hafta take a rubber band with ya to pack out the bladder, full, too. it's in the regs. Lark.

you're supposed to keep both nuts. one in your shirt pocket and one in your skoal can. it's in the regs. you foreigners need to get read up on the rules. or ax us. we'll tell ya. you hafta take a rubber band with ya to pack out the bladder, full, too. it's in the regs. Lark.

Word!

But, I chew Redman! :blink: It's too late in the season to be changing important gear like that I tell ya!