stanley

Nice weather report!!!

So I'm leaving tomorrow night for my FIRST archery bull hunt! I've hunted cows with a bow before, but never bulls!! I plan on a season full of close encounters and good times with good friends!!! ;)

That being said, I am VERY excited about the weather forecast!! Timing on the cool temps this weekend will hopefully be good on the elk rutting.... ;)

Anyone else have an archery bull tag?? Good luck to those that do!!!

S.

:)

Yes sir, 27 Bull with some good buddies as well !

You guys suck... 3 guys and your archery tags are in unit 1 6a and 27. Those are perfect units. I wish you all the best of luck. And if you bring home a monster I will not feel as bad about being jealous

You guys suck... 3 guys and your archery tags are in unit 1 6a and 27. Those are perfect units. I wish you all the best of luck. And if you bring home a monster I will not feel as bad about being jealous

:lol: :lol: Yep! ;) I'm 6A-North!

S.

:)

Yes sir, 27 Bull with some good buddies as well !

I was in 27 yesterday, the bulls are really active right now! I couldnt sleep Sunday night because the bulls kept calling all night. I got up early and followed them around for a few hours Monday morning. I got some good photos/video of a really nice bull yesterday morning. Good luck! The rut is on.

I have the early hunt up in 11M, and I just cant wait to go chase them big boys around. Wish me luck.