Sign in to follow this  
elkiny

San Carlos Unit C January

Hey Jackweed,

The 2nd biggest coues deer I have ever seen in Arizona was a few hundred yards away from the fence/boundary of unit C, not that I have ever seen a "big" coues deer before. That doesn't mean I am going to tell you where it was, you need to go scout. You have a good tag, to waste that tag by not scouting makes you a giant doosh. If you resign yourself to general dooshiness, then at least hire a local guide from Bylas, San Carlos or Peridot, one of them might be able to help you. Word is bond...

El Breto

Hey El Breto,

chinga a tu madre huey!..... and yes I have been scouting, was just looking for some input but obviously that is too much to ask for. Asta la vista puneta. ;)

elkiny

Guest 300ultramag.
Hey Jackweed,

The 2nd biggest coues deer I have ever seen in Arizona was a few hundred yards away from the fence/boundary of unit C, not that I have ever seen a "big" coues deer before. That doesn't mean I am going to tell you where it was, you need to go scout. You have a good tag, to waste that tag by not scouting makes you a giant doosh. If you resign yourself to general dooshiness, then at least hire a local guide from Bylas, San Carlos or Peridot, one of them might be able to help you. Word is bond...

El Breto

jackweed, doosh, MR. T... you seem to be firing on all 4 cyl. you should scout for him! just a thought.... elkiny if you pay for my day access/varmint tag and wildife stamp.. ill go.. i like that area...

I love that area too, been fishing there many, many times. During breaks from fishing is when I like to get in some scouting. Trying to get back out there soon but the ride needs some new kicks so I might have to pit stop at Discount Tire this w/e first. Thanks for the offer though.

i'm sorry i missed this one. i know more about c or any place on the rez than even the rez-idents. but the places i like to hunt are probly too tuff for most o' ya. well, 'cept for bullwidgeon. Lark.