Good job !!! Know you are definately hooked...welcome to archery elk :huh: :D

Rich,

Hey man I never heard back from you but it looks you did just fine. Congrats dude that is great!!!!

Hey Everyone

Thanks a lot for all the great coments and encouragement. I really appreciate it. I really have had a hecktic time this year with all of my personal family problems. Dad broken leg, Mom hospitalized with a bad fall and Alzheimers, Brother hopitalized during the hunt and my youngest daughter going off to college! Josh, thanks a lot for the compliments and I truly appolojize for not getting back to you. Huntin1005, I am definitely hooked. I know I watch way to many dvd`s too. I want to look into going to Colorado or Montana next year because I figure I have got at least six or seven more years to wait for an Az. hunt. Ernesto, I will have to call you and we can get together and go predetor calling or something. Thanks again guys and good luck on all you up coming hunts. Later

Rich Thompson aka Coues Addict

Hey "coues addict" can I go with you on your next hunt wherever it might be ? I told you that you would get a bull elk because your on a roll: elk tag, coues tag, you the man! Rub some good luck on me would ya! Congrats from COUES-N-IT.

Great job, nice bull. There should be a number (like 50 or 100) added to all the scores if you get a bull/buck with a bow. I get "buck fever" when I'm within archery range of anything and necessarily with a rifle. Thanks for sharing.