Sign in to follow this  

good mule

it breaks my heart to do it, but it hurts too bad to ride anymore so i'm going to sell my mule, Leroy. this is a top shelf hunting mule. 15 year old, 14.3 hand, dunn mule. smooth gait. black feet. good traveler, won't step on your hounds, real easy to shoe. extremely gentle. he comes to you, you don't have to catch him. real good packer too. never had a bear on him, but have had everything else. no spooks. easy keeper. shoulders were white spotted when i got him, but have never been a problem. if you want, i will sell him with a new steve edward's mule saddle, 18 inch, taps, cinches, pad and britchin. if someone is interested, i will make a package deal with Leroy, the saddle and a champion 2 horse, tandem axle trailer with large tack room. trailer has been completely rebuilt and repainted. new floor, new tires, new brakes, new aluminum. zolotone bedliner type paint throughout the inside. it has never had a horse in it since rebuilt.

this is a real good mule and he is a traveller and calm always. the saddle is as good as new and so is the trailer. i ain't gonna give any of it away, but if someone is interested, send me a pm. Lark.

Oh man lark let me see if my wife and kids can go with out food, Christmass, and bithdays for this year and then we can make a deal. Send me the info on price via email and I will send it to some mule guys here in AZ.

He sent me the prices. I will tell you this much. For the whole deal it is a great price for this mule. It will make a great turn key hunt rig. I sure wish i could have waited for this package my self.

I wished I still lived out in the County! Would be nice to have a mule and the gear to go in the backcountry on my sheep hunt. I could probably ride the mule right up to the sheep seeing how many dang burros live in my unit!

Nick