buffhunter

NOT BAD FOR LEFT OVER TAGS

Great bulls for sure. If you dont mind me asking, What size arrows and broadhead was your wife shooting? Great penatration for such a light settup! ;)

She was shooting Gold Tip 55/75 with a 100grn rocket ultimate steel the old ones before trophy ridge took them over and over priced them. Her total package is around 340grns she shot it out of her new X FORCE Vendetta XS at 260 fps. The PSE PRO LINE is outta this world this bow is 50fps faster then her Mathews Mustang was.

Dom, Congrats to you an the wife on an awesome hunt! PS- Welcome to the PSE Family!!! - Deason

thats cool. your wife is a trooper, mine is 7 months now, i couldnt see her doing that! good job

<!--quoteo(post=222091:date=Sep 24 2010, 11:39 AM:name=couesdiehard)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (couesdiehard @ Sep 24 2010, 11:39 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=222091"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Unit 5A leftover tags. Were those leftover Hopi Hunt tags?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes Sir

any advice on where to go for hopi leftover tags in unit 5a and 5bnorth?