Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

1st archery coues!

Holy cow man! Very crazy and cool story, thank you for sharing. Wow, I wonder how I would have handled that situation......... Geez PHYSCO'S!!!!!!!

It amazes me that the animal lovers and PETA types would rather injure or kill another human being than to see an animal hurt, I just don't understand their intellect. That just doesn't make sense, especially when it's all legal. Congrats dude on your first Coues but it's too bad it all had to go down like that, it's too bad. I am sure that will probably be the most memorable hunt of your life huh???? :P

I see the tag is in his leg, guess you're gonna get your first mounted? Very good looking buck and he will look good on the wall, along with the story to tell about him.

Congrats on the buck man.

I couldn't help but laugh a little as a read the story...hopefully you're able to laugh at it now too.

Im sorry if this is inapropriate, but I pi$$ed my self laughing so hard at the story!!!!! LOL I cant imagin that the deer piled up feet from some women hikers and probably skewed them up for life! But its just too dang funny to think out of every possible senerio that this is how it happened! Im sorry, but thats funny to me! hahaha

Everyone vote yes on 109 - Lord knows these women will vote against it. A traumatic experience like this is enough for them to turn to the environmental extreme side and start a drive to ban hunting.

These ignorant women probably believe that deer was the last token deer of the forest and that they are endangered because we are encroaching on their habitat - at least that's what the media/Animal Planet spew all the time.

You did everything right. Just some bad luck.

amazing story and awesome buck congrats next time shoot the deer that doesn't have his kevlar vest on!LOL! :lol: