Sign in to follow this  
High Point Outfitters

AZ Unit 10 Antelope

After waiting 23 years for an Arizona antelope tag, I finally got tag number one in unit 10. I am not sure this was the right year to get a tag but…….. We put our scouting to good use right off the start. I killed my buck in the first 30 minutes of light. It was kind of anticlimactic after waiting for so long to get a tag and to have it done so quickly. It was great to have my son Blake with me on the hunt; he was able to capture the full hunt and kill shot on video. Blake actually made the spot on the antelope right at first light over two miles away and we went right to them. Stalked to within 150 yards and the hunt was over.

We were also guiding Kent Hall. John Adams, my son Blake and I went to work on another antelope for Kent. Kent took our second book buck of the day before dark. Two book bucks on the first day. It was finally good to have a quick easy hunt for a change.

If you want to see any more information on this hunt or other hunts, you can follow our hunts on my Blog @ callfamilyoutfitters.blogspot.com

Kevin Call

Call Family Outfitters

post-4333-1286338081_thumb.jpg

post-4333-1286337998_thumb.jpg

post-4333-1286338017_thumb.jpg

post-4333-1286338034_thumb.jpg

Those bucks seem like they were well worth the wait! Very nice!

Congratulations,

Nick