Sign in to follow this  
makaio333

Swift Optics

I recently purchased a rifle with a Swift Premier 3-9x40 W.A. model srp674m on it. i was just wondering if anyone has ever used these scopes and what you liked or disliked. i haven't really heard of these scopes but this particular scope seems to be in the 150-200 price range. any reviews or feedback would help. Thanks!

I have used Swift Binocs for years and have had no trouble at all with them. Clear and bright. And that is years of hard use to boot. Never used their scopes however.

I totally agree with Tommat. I have a set of their binos and they are excellent! Bright clear glass in a well constructed usable package. I wouldn't hesitate to by another set of Swift's in the future. I think you'll like your scope.

Good Luck,

Nick

I have 2 swift scopes and they have been good to me. I had one that broke on an air gun and sent it back in. They sent me back a brand new scope at no cost. Also the customer service was incredible, they asked my what rifle I was using it on, and sent me a higher recoil rated scope then the one I purchased. I no longer shoot those 2 rifles but they are ready if and when they are called into action.

Great to hear that Swift is a good set of glass! i sure appreciate the responses. it came on a Tikka t3 lite in .243 but i think i'll put it on one of my marlins! :) thanks everyone hope to hear more on the subject if anyone has any more feedback.