1denogean

REWARD FOR STOLEN CAMERA!!! PLEASE READ

Well it had to be taken during the archery hunt in the unit 4a me and my wife tiffany went to get check the card so we can see the pattern for her cow hunt this friday only to find my camera and lock box gone. It was a moultire d40 in a box from camlockbox.com. i dont care who did it or why just will give whomever 50 bucks no questions asked to the returner. this is bad when your showing someone what hunting is and what its about and this happens.

Hey man I hope you get some info and or your cam back. Its a shame that people do that, especially when the camera is in a lock box. People like that have nerve! :angry:

OH Man! That was yours? :o I was out there in my loincloth working on my hunting skills and got flashed by your cam so I took it! Good thing I would hate for Tiff to see me like that she would be hunting me! :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear that dude hope you get it back.

OH Man! That was yours? :o I was out there in my loincloth working on my hunting skills and got flashed by your cam so I took it! Good thing I would hate for Tiff to see me like that she be hunting me! :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear that dude hope you get it back.

she is ready to hunt you even without that because all the crap she herd the other day at the shop.