Sign in to follow this  
Lance

TLO 2010 Spring hunt rundown pic's

My SD card with the majority my buffalo hunt pictures got ruined so I didn't get around to writing a big story like last year. We still have plenty of pictures scattered around between everyone but theses are just some I had on my phone. The Spring draw is out and it reminded me that we never posted last season's pics on here or on our website or Facebook page. Anyway here they are.

There were 14 Spring tags last year. The G&F reports that only 6 hunters out of the 14 killed buffalo. These are the 4 that we took.

The First one to tag out was Walter with this great old bull!

post-669-1289433049_thumb.jpg

The Second to Tag out was Stuart with his huge bull!

post-669-1289433134_thumb.jpg

The next hunter of ours to tag out was Bob with his old buffalo. At 81 years old Bob was the oldest hunter to have a 2010 spring tag.

post-669-1289433269_thumb.jpg

And last but certainly Not Least! You should all know our precious Saddie! At 11 years old she was the youngest one to have a 2010 spring tag! She posted her story on Coueswhitetail.com several months ago.

post-669-1289433622_thumb.jpg

And if any of you read the "What Have We Been Up To?" part one and part two stories from the 2009 season that are posted on here, I'm sure you can imagine the work and adventure that went into all of these hunts!

Thanks again for everyone's support! We were truly blessed during the spring buffalo hunt!

Lance

Those are some beasts! Of course nobody could forget Saddie's awesome story. Congrats to all the hunters! Its a nobrainer who to call if you have a buffalo tag.

-Tracy

Those are some beasts! Of course nobody could forget Saddie's awesome story. Congrats to all the hunters! Its a nobrainer who to call if you have a buffalo tag.

-Tracy

Thanks Tracy. That is very kind of you!

PS... THE SPRING DRAW IS OUT! SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO DREW A SPRING BUFFALO TAG............ We would love to hear from them!

Lance

Great job Lance and the 4 hunters. Not easy to find the buff up there and then close the deal on them. Most of the hunters last year must have found that out the hard way. Then you need a few strong backs to get them out. Awesome AZ trophies!

What did Stuarts big beast score?