arizonaelitefreak

24a november hunt 3 for 3! All tagged out

Way to go AZ Freak. Glad you had more luck this year. Glad you are not hunting mulies in 30B arnt you.HAHA. he that is a great buck dude. And the smile on her face is priceless. Great bucks foir sure.

Congrats to you both. I am glad Anissa finally put the smack down on one. Great buck CJ he has tons of character.

Just wanted to let every one know my son tagged out this morning! Shot a nice lil 3x3 around 9am! Don't worry pics and the whole story of our whole hunt to come!

Hey Andrew....You are DA MAN. Congrats little buddy. You must have been so freakin excited. I know I was at your age but you killed a great buck mine was only a spike. Still you, Anissa, CJ, and Mr. Miyagi will have this memory forever. Congrats to you all for putin the SMACK down on 3 great bucks. I wanna see some pics hurry up CJ.

Awesome Bucks! Love how you get the whle family involved too!

Nice meeting you today at Home Depot.

Jay

Same here bud nice meeting you too today! it was a great hunt! wouldnt think of having it any other way, i want my kids to be involved in something I love! and so far they are LOVING it!

Sorry to be the one to rain on the parade, but taking kids and bangin' away at 500 plus ain't exactly my idea of mentoring...

If you have any business shooting that far, it's a one shot deal.

Sorry to be the one to rain on the parade, but taking kids and bangin' away at 500 plus ain't exactly my idea of mentoring...

If you have any business shooting that far, it's a one shot deal.

not rainin on my parade at all both of my kids practice at long ranges cuz that is part of coues hunting and yeah we were prepared for it! sorry you dont agree! if they hadnt been ready and practiced at long ranges I wouldnt of let them shoot! had an awesome hunt and all 3 of us tagged out! but yeah thanks for trying to tarnish my kids first hunt by your post but not gunna happen man, thanks anyway!

I have no problem with long range shooting, I and my family shoot long range all the time.

I do tire of reading over and over on this forum about multiple shots, misses, wounded and lost deer... at ranges that are chip shots if you really have been practicing... and the only replies being 'great job, nice buck'. :blink: